zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Release Date: 21st October 2013
Price: {param} £9.99 on play.com
Order: HERE- they only deliver within the UK.

For members outside of the UK, order here on their ebay account -http://www.ebay.com/itm/151151401048

If you live outside the UK, all is not lost! Order via a Group Buy:
Group Buy: Click HERE (ES only deliver WITHIN THE UK)

Other Info:
4K Qty
Region Free
View attachment 46208

Matte finish with spot gloss on robot, woman and title. Embossed robot and woman. Back card to keep images visible.

FP_3D.jpg

FP.jpg

More pics

FP_back.jpg

FP_inside.jpg

I got the below email from Entertainment Store last night after enquiring about what they had lined up and it seems to be a clue pointing towards a forthcoming release. Really cool way of dropping details about their releases and hopefully this one comes out next!!

Fingers crossed! I assume it's Forbidden Planet from that pic. If anyone has any other guesses then shout

Hi,

There are some fine, exclusive Super SteelBooks available to Pre-order at The Entertainment Store very soon. Can you guess which classic movie this is?

ES Email.jpg

Visit The Entertainment Store today, and check out our brilliant range of rare and exclusive DVDs and Blu Rays, in addition to a range of over 6,000 titles, with prices to suit every pocket.

Don’t forget all of our Product is shipped directly from the official studios so we guarantee what you see, is what you get!

Regards,

I had another email too but not sure yet what the title is from the clue. Will post it in the ES thread in a minute ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree it's an amazing looking Steelbook and one of my favourites in my collection
Very well done Steelbook

The extras on the Blu-ray are also very good it's worth getting just for them alone
There is a fantastic extra on the history of Science fiction Films and interviews with film directors on what films influenced them

I'm going to try and have Richard Anderson sign mine as he seems relatively active on the convention scene for 89 years old!

Shame we never got The Day the Earth Stood still to that level of design. It would have been wonderful. ...... Still can't believe what they did with such an iconic film. A wasted opportunity. Maybe we'll get This Island Earth and War of the Worlds to go with this Forbidden Planet steelbook at some stage.

Reactions: rj531
I'm going to try and have Richard Anderson sign mine as he seems relatively active on the convention scene for 89 years old!

If you have a copy of The Night Strangler you should get him to sign that. Still can't believe he's around. Haven't seen him on TV in years. He must have been out of the acting game a long time.