Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
May be available via:
http://www.foxconnect.com
http://www.bestbuy.com

fc_logo.png

Comic-Con-Logo.jpeg

(Nov.6, 2013) SPECIAL PROMOTION: Use code FLASH to get each of these for $10 - maximum of only 4 per code per account.

IGN said:
In honor of San Diego Comic Con 2013, 20th Century Fox is revealing and releasing all-new SDCC exclusive covers for some of its classic sci-fi Blu-rays, cult classic blu-rays and horror classic blu-rays. Check out the cover graphics below:

These SDCC exclusive packages will only be available to those on the Comic-Con floor and also available during the show run on FoxConnect.com for ordering. A very limited number were created, so you'll have to act fast. Additionally, The Fly has never been on Blu-ray before and is slated to be officially released wide on September 10, so this allows fans to buy it in exclusive packaging two months before everyone else (and as a special collectible).

Wave 2013
1uJfeY9.jpg
IXDIRNZ.jpg
yviZAQd.jpg

VtY7vUS.jpg
YdTCjPH.jpg
86NZfSu.jpg

vhrWDf0.jpg
dPIAPt7.jpg
ScawxC0.jpg

Wave 2014
sdcc-jpg.85196

Wave 2015
1-jpg.169524
2-jpg.169525
3-jpg.169526
4-jpg.169527
5-jpg.169528
8-jpg.169531
9-jpg.169561
10-jpg.169562
7-jpg.169530
6-jpg.169529

Attachments

• SDCC.jpg
    SDCC.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 240
Last edited by a moderator:
I received my copies of Child's Play & Fight Club. The slip feels very high quality. These editions are nice. I think I'm definitely going to pick up at least a couple of more regardless of the $20 price point.

and yes, the amaray art matches the slip art (front & back).

I envy the people who like all of the movies enough to own these or those just flat out rich enough to buy all of them :D

my favorite one is Carrie

That set simply looks great together. I debated on double dipping for Fight Club and finally picking up Darko but felt the Darko price tag was unreasonably high for a back release.

I watched The Fly and The Day the Earth Stood Still last few days. I enjoyed both of them and prefer them to the remakes. No problems on playbacks of the BD, too.:LOL:

just decided to watch my Fight Club blu. Had a serious WTF moment when the menu came up, don't know if it's on the normal blu-ray, but the Never Been Kissed menu had me going .

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
Good call bro. Glad I held out.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I got Donnie darko, boondock saints (of course), fight club, and silence of the lambs.

Another note, American horror story could not be discounted either

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

It also appears 4 is the max number of movies you can apply it to? Maybe that's why it wouldn't discount originally. It was the 5th one I had in cart. Not sure though

Foxconnect had another 50% off coupon. I ordered 7 of these for about $48. I got an email saying they cancelled my order due to no stock and my order shows it was cancelled on the website. Got home today and look what was at my door! Turns out they only cancelled the Fly so I got these 6 for $40. Nice surprise.

13yntqc.jpg
[/IMG]