Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Release Date: June 24th, 2013
Price: £16.99
Buy Links:
Amazon UK
Arrow Films Payment taken on order not on dispatch.

attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to jimbean:
tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo2_1280.jpg

Attachments

• FOXY_BROWN_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    FOXY_BROWN_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 821
Last edited by a moderator:
That's not the greatest Arrow release I've ever seen. I'm in two minds over whether to cancel this one given the deluge of releases at the moment.

Nice and simple. I like it. Only steelbook ive ordered based on the artwork (although only recently watched Jackie Brown so do now wanna watch this too). Also nice that its actually white and not silver like most other white mock ups end as

Mine was in horrible condition. Two long score lines across the title, dirty marks front and back and around 10 separate paint chips front and back. Refund and buying the amaray :angry:

Zavvi sent me the amaray instead of the steelbook, Pissed me right off.
I was really looking forward to getting that steel.

Anyone elses copy have a score line across the title on the front, pretty much the length of the title? Ive had two now and both had it in exactly the same place :angry: third time lucky!

Anyone elses copy have a score line across the title on the front, pretty much the length of the title? Ive had two now and both had it in exactly the same place :angry: third time lucky!

I have the same thing; two fairly faint lines, the upper one extends almost across the whole title and the lower one is quite short - pretty much covers just the "wn" of "Foxy Brown".

Other than those, it looks Ok, but I haven't opened the shrinkwrap, so I don't know what the back would look like.

Just printed Amazon return labels ... :(

UPDATE: Didn't need those return labels after all :) Had received a few hours later (during the night) an email from Amazon customer service letting me know that there is no need to return the item...

Last edited:
I have the same thing; two fairly faint lines, the upper one extends almost across the whole title and the lower one is quite short - pretty much covers just the "wn" of "Foxy Brown".

Other than those, it looks Ok, but I haven't opened the shrinkwrap, so I don't know what the back would look like.

Just printed Amazon return labels ... :(

Mine were from Sainsburys so i guess its not retailer specific - marvellous :rolleyes:

Anyone else?