Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Release Date: June 24th, 2013
Price: £16.99
Buy Links:
Amazon UK
Arrow Films Payment taken on order not on dispatch.

attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to jimbean:
tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo2_1280.jpg

Attachments

• FOXY_BROWN_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    FOXY_BROWN_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 821
Last edited by a moderator:
I also got a scratch on mine across part of the title. Not too visible but still a bit annoying. Got mine from Amazon so I guess this is a manufacturing issue

Just had a look at my copy luckily no annoying scratch but this still isnt good arrow normally have good qc unless you count having to replace blu rays lol

This is the second consecutive steelbook that Amazon UK ships in their normal thin packages.

Do you guys still receive their steelbooks in the proper thick package?

I'm just grateful that Arrow are doing these classics and doing them proud. More steelbooks from them would be nice but I guess because of the high cost of steelbooks they have to be selective.

This is the second consecutive steelbook that Amazon UK ships in their normal thin packages.

Do you guys still receive their steelbooks in the proper thick package?

Yes, I got mine in their thick package (shipped 22 Jun).

amazon have been very very good recently with their packaging for steelbooks. I got both my Die hard 5 from France and The Last Stand from Germany in seriously over the top packaging but at least there was no danger of the steelbooks themselves being damaged.

amazon have been very very good recently with their packaging for steelbooks. I got both my Die hard 5 from France and The Last Stand from Germany in seriously over the top packaging but at least there was no danger of the steelbooks themselves being damaged.

Both Amazon France and Germany have top packaging, it's Amazon UK where it can sometimes be hit or miss.

2013-09-19 14.45.34.jpg

ordered directly from ARROW, most ridiculous packaging method i've ever had for a steelbook. (please see my comment on this in the arrow retailer-thread).

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Amazon France and Germany have top packaging, it's Amazon UK where it can sometimes be hit or miss.

Really? Ive only ever had steelbooks from Amazon in their 'massive box that wont fit through the letterbox' packaging

ordered directly from ARROW, most ridiculous packaging method i've ever had for a steelbook. (please see my comment on this in the arrow retailer-thread).

This is why I dont order direct from Arrow, Id like to as they do have some good offers from time to time but they charge at the time of placing the order, not on dispatch and their packaging is awful