Free shipping on inetvideo.com ($50.00 min. purchase)-Steelbooks avail

Status
Not open for further replies.

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you spend $50, you get free shipping with "FREEOCTSHIP". Some decent deals on the following steels:

Shaun of the Dead-$19.99
Gangs of New York-$19.99
Hot Fuzz-$19.99
Sin City-$21.99
Kill Bill 1 & 2-$24.99 each
A History of Violence-$19.99
Law Abiding Citizen-$19.99
Memento-$21.99
No Country for Old Men-$19.99
Pan's Labrynth-$19.99
Traffic-$19.99

http://search.inetvideo.com/search?...=homepagebutton&utm_campaign=SteelbookBlu-ray

Coupon expires on 11/01

Last edited by a moderator:
If you spend $50, you get free shipping with "FREEOCTSHIP". Some decent deals on the following steels:

Shaun of the Dead-$19.99
Gangs of New York-$19.99
Hot Fuzz-$19.99
Sin City-$21.99
Kill Bill 1 & 2-$24.99 each
A History of Violence-$19.99
Law Abiding Citizen-$19.99
Memento-$21.99
No Country for Old Men-$19.99
Pan's Labrynth-$19.99
Traffic-$19.99

http://search.inetvideo.com/search?...=homepagebutton&utm_campaign=SteelbookBlu-ray

Coupon expires on 11/01

thanks for this i ordered kill bill 1 n 2 plus pan's labrynth for 49 pounds including shipping. Still cheap and hope they know how to protect the steelbook :scat::scat::scat:

thanks for this i ordered kill bill 1 n 2 plus pan's labrynth for 49 pounds including shipping. Still cheap and hope they know how to protect the steelbook :scat::scat::scat:

I've only ordered one steel from them before (No Country), and it arrived in mint condition. The packaging wasn't the best, but I would say probably a little safer than amazon's packaging. They didn't use bubble wrap though.

In this order, I got Sin City, Memento, and Shaun of the Dead and asked them to ship it in a box with bubble wrap. Let's see if they actually listen lol.

i cancelled mine with amazon.ca & did my order here instead.kill bill 1 & 2,sin city & shaun of the dead.worked out a bit cheaper,international get 50% of shipping rate.i also asked for them to post in a box with bubblewrap,fingers crossed they do listen:ohno:

I've only ordered one steel from them before (No Country), and it arrived in mint condition. The packaging wasn't the best, but I would say probably a little safer than amazon's packaging. They didn't use bubble wrap though.

In this order, I got Sin City, Memento, and Shaun of the Dead and asked them to ship it in a box with bubble wrap. Let's see if they actually listen lol.

+1

hope they will use box or else this is the last im gonna order with them

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

i cancelled mine with amazon.ca & did my order here instead.kill bill 1 & 2,sin city & shaun of the dead.worked out a bit cheaper,international get 50% of shipping rate.i also asked for them to post in a box with bubblewrap,fingers crossed they do listen:ohno:

+1

Hi Darc-I've received 100's of items from them over the years-let us know how they pack Steels? Thanks!

Hi Darc-I've received 100's of items from them over the years-let us know how they pack Steels? Thanks!

I ordered No Country from them (through amazon) and they delivered the steel in what I would call a cardboard pocket. If you ever ordered a blu from bestbuy.com, you'll know what I'm talking about. No Country arrived mint.

I'll definitely report back on this order though DB (crossing fingers) :)

Keep trying to sign up to this site but all I keep getting is a session timeout error when I submit my details from both my laptop and iphone?

Anyone confirm if they had the same issues?

OS-I think the free shipping may or may not have ended, but usually it's not on International orders. Maybe it's different this time, I am sure they'd have some info on their site. Good luck, everyone! DB

I received my 3 today. They were sent in a bubble envelope with no extra bubble wrap. In any case, they all arrived in mint condition, and it took less than a week for me to get them.

I received my 3 today. They were sent in a bubble envelope with no extra bubble wrap. In any case, they all arrived in mint condition, and it took less than a week for me to get them.

EEK! my four were posted monday,i hope there not in a bubble envelope.just had an edge of darkness come from aus like that.it was a miracle that was not damaged.can i be lucky twice:ohno:

yeah man good luck, I only order from them for really cheap blu-rays since they pack like crap.

EEK! my four were posted monday,i hope there not in a bubble envelope.just had an edge of darkness come from aus like that.it was a miracle that was not damaged.can i be lucky twice:ohno:

Best of luck. I'm in the US so the shipment didn't have to go as far for me as it will for you. If it's any consolation, I've ordered now twice from them, and had good luck on both shipments.

cheers guy's,got a feeling i should have left my order with amazon.ca
live & learn,i'll post back when they arrive.

got mine this morning,same as dar.all four in one padded envelope.
one very tiny ding on kill bill vol 1,could of been alot worse.

got mine this morning,same as dar.all four in one padded envelope.
one very tiny ding on kill bill vol 1,could of been alot worse.

It's surprising how good the condition they arrived in, considering the cheap packaging. Cheers! Glad your steels came relatively un-scathed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.