UK
Release date: June 23rd, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de
Price: €14.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@jordidj @Jay37 Can you guys confirm if it's locked to B or not?

The disc and j card both claim region B. I have a blu ray player that I can switch between region A and B, so should be straightforward to switch to A and see what happens. Unfortunately I won't be able to try this out until the weekend, so if you can wait until then (or maybe @jordidj has the ability to check and can do so before then...).

Reactions: jacobsever
Just watched this (it's on US & Canadian Netflix at the moment) and thought it was very well done; an interesting and original film.
It's the sort of film I want to watch again soon in case I missed anything the first time round too.

I really love the look of the Steelbook too; an elegant design that suits the film (especially considering the patterns/overlays) IMO, so have ordered this straight away!
This was 16 Euros until a few days ago (dropped to 13.97 at the moment) so a good time to pick it up too!

Thanks for bumping the topic @jacobsever - I likely would never have noticed this film otherwise! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jacobsever
@jordidj @Jay37 Can you guys confirm if it's locked to B or not?

It played on my Region A Playstation just fine

Just to back up @Jericho, I got round to checking this plays in my Blu-ray player when it's coded for Region A playback. And it does so without any problems. Haven't got round to watching it yet, but impressed with the range of additional content (commentary, featurettes, trailers), that don't appear on the UK DVD. To the best of my knowledge here in the UK we don't even get a Blu-ray version! A travesty that a British film gets such a poor treatment in its own country.

Reactions: Jericho
Never heard of this movie before but I definitely like what I see from looking at the pics it's an awesome looking steelbook well detailed with nice colours which blend well with it very nice.

Watched this earlier on Netflix and will be placing an order on Amazon. Pretty interesting story.
This is one of my favourite films (and Steelbooks actually, I love the colours on it) - It's a bargain at the price it is for a Steelbook too.
It's beyond me why the UK distributor didn't even bother to release a bluray for it here considering it's a British film (they also went with weird artwork for the DVD not representative of the film at all!).

I got a signed special edition DVD release to go along with it too:
IMG_0131.JPG

Last edited:
This is one of my favourite films (and Steelbooks actually, I love the colours on it) - It's a bargain at the price it is for a Steelbook too.
It's beyond me why the UK distributor didn't even bother to release a bluray for it here considering it's a British film.

I got the signed special edition DVD release to go along with it:
View attachment 194477
Maybe its just the angle of the photo but that looks like the most sloppy signature I have ever seen. Looks like they were simply testing the pen