RELEASE DATE: Sept. 13, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $94.96
ORDER: Amazon

picture.php

iipsrv.fcgi

picture.php

Films in The Collection include:
· Disc 1 - Friday the 13th (1980)
· Disc 2 - Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
· Disc 3 - Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D (1982)
· Disc 4 - Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 5 - Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning (1985) / Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 6 - Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) / Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) NEW TO BLU- RAY
· Disc 7 - Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) / Jason X (2002) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 8 - Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
· Disc 9 - Friday the 13th (2009) (Theatrical Version and "Killer Cut" Extended Version)
· Disc 10 - Killer Bonus DVD Disc

On September 13th, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will provide plenty of blood-curdling thrills when Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection debuts on Blu-ray. For the first time, all twelve Friday the 13th films will be packaged together, (with seven of them making Blu-ray debuts) as a result of a strategic distribution alliance between Paramount and Warner announced last fall, granting Warner exclusive video distribution rights to over 600 Paramount titles. The set also includes a Friday The 13th Killer Extras Bonus DVD.

This intense 'slasher' series is one of the longest-running and most successful horror franchises in film history, surpassing the domestic theatrical box-office grosses of such legendary series as A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The film that turned psycho killer Jason Voorhees and his infamous hockey mask into a pop culture icon has also bested the horror competition as the #1 home entertainment seller, with total sales of $119.7M to date.

The 10-disc collection ($129.95 SRP) includes the twelve films on nine Blu-ray discs, as well as a killer DVD bonus disc full of special features on the making of the famous franchise. The must-own set will be presented in a collectible tin case with 11 hours of previously released special features and a 40-page soft cover book. The book is excerpted from Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th, a fan-favorite volume that's viewed as the ultimate memoir of the series, and highlights some of the 200 interviews, 600 photos, storyboards, concept art and more. Also included is a brand new, official Camp Crystal Lake embroidered Counselor Patch.

Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection also includes digital versions of all 12 films with UltraViolet, allowing viewers to download and instantly stream the films to a wide range of devices from computers and compatible tablets to smartphones, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs and Blu-ray players.

One of the most frightening franchises in film history, Friday The 13th focuses primarily on the character of Jason Voorhees, who drowned as a young child at Camp Crystal Lake due to the inattentiveness of camp counselors. Many years later, the camp becomes the scene of a number of murders - all of which are either committed or motivated by the avenging Jason, who forever lurks at Crystal Lake with his finely-honed machete.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to the US in October so I might try and pick up a copy then or wait and see if the uk release something similar.

I ordered 1 off of amazon, and if you select the 2nd fastest shipping method amazon provide a customs charge estimate which they charge you on dispatch and if the actual customs value is more, they pay the difference, but if it is less, they refund you the difference.

I think including shipping to the UK and customs fees it was around $120 which is about £78...

Hear is a breakdown of the costs from my orders page:
attachment.php

:thumbs:

That price seems ok considering the amount of content, 12 films plus the extras isn't too bad at just under £80 shipped!:thumbs:

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
I'm gonna risk it and go for standard shipping.

Standard shipping is no different to the one i chose, the only difference is that your package will get delayed at customs and you will have to pay the customes values for them to be able to release it...
Either way is good, but for a $3 difference in price between the two shipping methods, it is just a little less trouble if you ask me :)

Warner Bros are always region free, and i'm pretty sure Paramount are as well but i can't confirm about Paramount... these are Paramount and Warner so i would guess they are region free but i'm not certain :)

Not sure about the DVD tho :thumbs:
Well, this isn't a limited release or nothing is it? Cause then I'll just wait to see what the ninjas say when they receive the set. :p

I'm currently on a Friday The 13th marathon (1 movie each day so far) and when I'm done I'll consider if I even want this set or not. I love Jason as a character a lot though, I just don't think there's been a film yet that really shows him justice. :)

Well, this isn't a limited release or nothing is it? Cause then I'll just wait to see what the ninjas say when they receive the set. :p

I'm currently on a Friday The 13th marathon (1 movie each day so far) and when I'm done I'll consider if I even want this set or not. I love Jason as a character a lot though, I just don't think there's been a film yet that really shows him justice. :)

Yeh, the Friday 13th brand is considered priceless, but the films...? :hilarious:

IMO the first one is great, but then they just get worse and worse as they go on, but i'm going to have to buy them just because of how important it is as a franchise to the genre (i'm a little weird like that :p )...

I can't see this being a limited release, WB and Paramount both know how long fans have been waiting for this set and won't pass off an opportunity to milk as much money out of them as they possibly can, by limiting it they are just limiting their profit margin as well. I think we can expect to see this worldwide, or another similar one with the same contents just maybe not in a tin or with different art etc.

The strange thing is, when i was watching them all, i was compelled to watch the next on, and the next one etc. even though they were imo getting worse :p

Reactions: ABjerg
Yeh, the Friday 13th brand is considered priceless, but the films...? :hilarious:

IMO the first one is great, but then they just get worse and worse as they go on, but i'm going to have to buy them just because of how important it is as a franchise to the genre (i'm a little weird like that :p )...

I can't see this being a limited release, WB and Paramount both know how long fans have been waiting for this set and won't pass off an opportunity to milk as much money out of them as they possibly can, by limiting it they are just limiting their profit margin as well. I think we can expect to see this worldwide, or another similar one with the same contents just maybe not in a tin or with different art etc.

The strange thing is, when i was watching them all, i was compelled to watch the next on, and the next one etc. even though they were imo getting worse :p
Yeah there's something about them which is quite fascinating, even though they are campy, cheasy and generally plain bad. :D haha

I actually thought the first one was surprisingly bad. Not awful, but no way near other Part One's of other horror franchises (Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Scream etc.)

Kinda disappointing that it's only a tin box set, but what the hell it's Jason!. Must buy.

Standard shipping is no different to the one i chose, the only difference is that your package will get delayed at customs and you will have to pay the customes values for them to be able to release it...
Either way is good, but for a $3 difference in price between the two shipping methods, it is just a little less trouble if you ask me :)

The standard shipping was $6.49. The next shipping was $9.98 plus an additional $20.10 to cover the custom fees.

I've never used the method where you pay the customs fees, so this will be my first time. Like you say it'll save money and hassle I guess in the long run

I've only ever seen 1, Jason Goes To Hell, Jason X, Freddy VS Jason and the remake. I'm looking forward to having a Jason marathon

The standard shipping was $6.49. The next shipping was $9.98 plus an additional $20.10 to cover the custom fees.

I've never used the method where you pay the customs fees, so this will be my first time. Like you say it'll save money and hassle I guess in the long run

Yeh, neither are bad methods, its just you can either pay the $20.10 customs fees when the item is dispatched along with the order total etc. and then your item will pass customs with no dalays, or you could choose the $6.49 shipping method and then pay customs fees when it gets stopped at customs... In short, the $9.98 shipping method is costing an extra $3.49 to stop customs delays...

Anyway, hope you get it either way, i think this is not one to miss :thumbs:

but if you tick the hide my prices you dont get charged customs and if by some horrible fate you do just email amazon.com and they will refund you the cost of customs