FU** MEDIAPIPO

Aug 25, 2020
sorry to post this here, but I can't help but say what I think about the team that "manages" else where ...

so far, user of many platforms (BR.com, HDN, ebay ... and this bullshit ...) because let's not hide it, it's a vast farce ...

I have, on many occasions, discussed with their admins ... they all say they live in the world of Disney ... everyone loves each other, everyone is nice ... and above all, we do this on a voluntary basis , we only take costs that allow the maintenance of the site ... bla bla bla ...

member for quite a year there, they released two years ago I believe, their Tier Membership program ... which at the base, mainly granted a priority to register on the GB blufans, oab ...
of course, it pays off !!! 100 USD per year for a PLATINUM ... well, that was for 2019 ... because with the covid, it increased to 120 USD !!!
you understand, in this difficult period where many had diffculties ... lost their jobs ... they said to themselves that this would help us increase their prices by 20% ...

but beware, for this price, you will have many advantages ... well no ... nothing more, it's just more expensive !!!

you should also know that many had credit on their site, sometimes tens of USD ... but at renewal, everything disappeared as if by magic, and of course, no way to recover them, they had to be used before. ..
it would have been good to be warned ... but so much more advantageous for them ...

let's move on to the new nugget of the moment ... the exponential increase of shipping costs ...

again, I agree to pay the right price... but we all know how much it costs to ship direct from our editions ... we also all know that more a significant number of editions are sent to one person, the more the shipping cost per edition is decreasing ...

some examples :

IT BLACK BARONS -> 18 USD for 2 editions + 5 USD for the Harbox ...
I'm hallucinating ....

BvS HDZ + THE MULE HDZ -> editions yet sent together ... well no ... full payment ... 36 USD for 2 editions ...

HEAT WCL -> a hundred registered in their GB, and 25 USD of shipping costs requested per member !!!
Was else where really charged 2500 USD in shipping costs ??? let me laugh ...

I would really like to have access to the retailers invoices and to check for myself ...

I forgot to finish that I am fed up with reading internally that HDN does everything wrong, HDN is not serious .... well it's quite the opposite !!!
else where takes its members for idiots, cash cows ...
the only answer they know how to give is "you can go and look elsewhere" or ban yourself!

at least here, on HDN, everything is clear, nothing is hidden ... here, we know the allocations at the opening of each GB, the GB are not opened too quickly ...
rules do not change at the last moment ...

I invite each member of else where to ask themselves the right questions!
I invite you all to order more on HDN, rather than on this bullshit site ...

so a last word, FU ** MEDIAPIPO, and GO GO GO HDN !!!!

BvS HDZ.jpg

THE MULE HDZ.jpg

IT BB.jpg

HEAT WCL.jpg

It’s very odd that the scummer MB and the retailer can’t refund for the lost packages

I used another site for a zeta GB at the start of the year. Not the MP site. Another one that’s as trustworthy as this site (just not as good looking or as fun as this site). I used It because we all know how hard zeta can be to obtain nowadays. My slip was damaged. I originally spoke to the GB host and he was helpful but then I didn’t hear from him for a couple of months. I ended up going direct to zeta and they helped with a replacement. I just proved I got it on a GB etc. I felt bad because not long after the gb host contacted me and apologised for the delay so I’m not mad at him because he explained he had been busy and can still help. But this message isn’t about that, it’s the fact that the retailer still helped me even though I went through a GB. So why can’t it be sorted in this instance? Ok zeta probably (Certainly) don’t have 20 extra copies of inception laying around but refunds are certainly in order.

I still can’t believe he’s scalping his personal box that didn’t go missing and it’s a bit of a coincidence that it’s a very rare and low print run that sells for big bucks on the bay. So f**king fishy & scummy

@Wreck the item in question is zetas inception FYI

Last edited:
Ah, missed out on zeta Inception as did many others so had no idea. In that case would have thought Zeta should be liable for that package as it never reached the customer.

Reactions: Flloydo
Ah, missed out on zeta Inception as did many others so had no idea. In that case would have thought Zeta should be liable for that package as it never reached the customer.

same. Gutted I never got it. It’s the one release I wanted this year tbh (for wwa dressups anyway). Even had in my basket on the day it went live but sold out before I got to payment.

Reactions: Bungral
at the moment they selling the new BvS HDZ for $370 - $400 ...why not giving members the chance to get it ...ooops no money, i forgot ...stupid me.
Not really. The price is $249
Gotta love your second post here. Glad someone came to carry their flag.
Well to be fair HDZeta is one of the most popular steelbook company so to not have their groupbuys here is a major letdown.

I signed up to both this site and MP at the same time and so far i can only say good things about them. Maybe it well change over time but so far so good.

And im a huge fan of HDZeta so the choice for me is "limited"...

Wrong. Both packages came from China. The GB package was sent to the EU. His personal package to the US. The one to the EU got lost. The one to the US arrived. They can not be treated as the same. You are basically saying he should refund hundreds of dollars out of his own pocket.

Well yes he should. It's his responsibility. The cost of doing business. People purchased through him, not HDZeta.
If he's not going to refund people then he shouldn't be in business.

For those new to HDN have a read of the posts in the link above where you can see familiar theme of how masterscalper operates ( and his scumbag mate dodgydave who helps him run the scumbag site)

At the risk of sounding controversial and putting the cat amongst the pigeons....
A lot of members here clearly have an axe to grind concerning the issues raised, however, as a forum member who has been on the receiving end of scathing criticism and name calling in the past I think some posts could be a bit more constructive.
I'm sure some of you have good reason to make the statements you're making but all too often we see members jumping on the bandwagon a and joining in with less than constructive posts.
Last year I was attacked pretty brutally following a dispute with a former forum member, who has since shown his true colours and left the forum, by members who were quick to take his side and pass judgment against me. I almost threw in the towel regarding this forum but stuck with it and to this day I'm glad I did.
I know how easy it is to give in to mud slinging but I hope we can stay respectful and constructive regarding our posts...
Apologies to anyone I may have annoyed, offended or upset...

At the risk of sounding controversial and putting the cat amongst the pigeons....
A lot of members here clearly have an axe to grind concerning the issues raised, however, as a forum member who has been on the receiving end of scathing criticism and name calling in the past I think some posts could be a bit more constructive.
I'm sure some of you have good reason to make the statements you're making but all too often we see members jumping on the bandwagon a and joining in with less than constructive posts.
Last year I was attacked pretty brutally following a dispute with a former forum member, who has since shown his true colours and left the forum, by members who were quick to take his side and pass judgment against me. I almost threw in the towel regarding this forum but stuck with it and to this day I'm glad I did.
I know how easy it is to give in to mud slinging but I hope we can stay respectful and constructive regarding our posts...counteragrgument
Apologies to anyone I may have annoyed, offended or upset...
What are you talking about??? The dispute you had with the other member (who said he left?) is nothing like this... don't make this about you. It's nothing alike.
The OP made some claims, provided some proof. In response, some members counterargument was to accuse the original poster, or who they thought was the original poster, of fraud. No proof provided.
What's more constructive than proof and facts?

Reactions: wouter
What are you talking about??? The dispute you had with the other member (who said he left?) is nothing like this... don't make this about you. It's nothing alike.
The OP made some claims, provided some proof. In response, some members counterargument was to accuse the original poster, or who they thought was the original poster, of fraud. No proof provided.
What's more constructive than proof and facts?
Wow, okay,
Firstly I wasn't making it about me, I was simply pointing out that sometimes member's posts can be less than constructive.
I'm not disputing the validity of this thread, I just think we can sometimes be a bit more civil regarding the contents of our posts...

Reactions: DMD4k

Not proof enough??

Reactions: DMD4k

Not proof enough??
Question for me? :cautious: