Full Metal Jacket (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase links: SteelBook with Slipcase - SteelBook only (Pre-order live: Wednesday 12th August, Red Carpert live - General sale at 12 PM UK time)
Price:
£28.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £24.99 (SteelBook only Edition)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet subscribers

Red Carpert Full Metal Jacket.jpg 12667324-1044790118088737.jpg

12667324-6224790116922640.jpg 12667324-1214790117458224.jpg 12667324-2324790117366430.jpg 12667324-4194790117656299.jpg Red Carpert Full Metal Jacket Slip.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, just can't take all these releases anymore, way too much coming out too soon. Now that the UK is in full blown recession, and jobs being discarded by the thousands a week due to furlough ending, it's time to quit this game, it's just too much at this moment, more important things to spend the money on.

Nice enough steelbook, and better than the slipcover one as well, shame

Sorry, just can't take all these releases anymore, way too much coming out too soon. Now that the UK is in full blown recession, and jobs being discarded by the thousands a week due to furlough ending, it's time to quit this game, it's just too much at this moment, more important things to spend the money on.

Just to say, a "full blown recession", is just two declining quarters in GDP. This is looking at figures after June, in lockdown, economey is already some 8% back up. Not saying times are not difficult, of course they are, just that recession is just a historical reading. The UK market opened up as a recession was obvious after lockdown. What suprised was 80% of growth still remained. It will pass as always. You of course dont need to buy steels and that sounds sensible. They will all still be around for the future. Don't feel pressured too. :thumbs:

I'm afraid though that if we all stop buying then we do get a recession it's all self prophesising.

Only way to stem recession is to keep buying

Of course you have your reasons and no one argues with that but others do as well, horses for courses. Some industries are booming whilst others are not

Reactions: MrSquifler
Crap. Somehow this grown on me, it actually looks good with back and spine and it will most likely be spot glossed on orange parts ( just my guess). I didnt know it went for preorder already lol....well, just wait for a restock....

Was just going for the steelbook alone but seeing that its now sold out ill just go for the slip release as can see that selling out shortly.

Ordered the steelbook and more than likely just keep that order but never knew about the slip version and was able to order.
Thought it was exclusive to red carpet? Will see over time what i keep. I think this slip will be thin like midway and rambo last blood which came in the white box.
As any thicker then not interest as it be sent in jiffy.

I believe there are 2 kinds of "slip" versions. One that comes with the steelbook that was available for RC members only.

The other comes with an amaray, a 32 page booklet and other goodies but not the steelbook.
This edition is available for everybody as well.

Just making sure you ordered the right edition.

Red carpet members how does it work on your account if i buy it does it just appear on my account, somehow ive managed to block all emails from zavvi, or do i need to activate via email?

Looks like debit card has been charged

I only have 2 pre orders with release date September 21st

Full metal jacket and Attack of the clones

Amount charged could only be for Full Metal Jacket as Attack of the clones cost more

Reactions: MrSquifler
God sake forgot to cancel the non slip version. Some how i was able to order the slip case version and im non rc member now i have been charged for both lol.
Shall know next time to cancel right away.