Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
For anyone interested, Zavvi have some POPs on offer for £8.49 each in their Mega Monday section. Mostly Ghostbusters and Game of Thrones, but there are others in the section.

Reactions: mlmaier84
Ok POP!HEADS, I've been wanting to start a couple different discussions for the last few weeks, but haven't had the time to sit down and be as thorough as I'd like with my post. However, now that I've got the lil guy and it's my responsibility to do the late night/early morning feedings, I've got some time on my hands to do this right.

I wanted to get a discussion going about everyone's wish lists. By "Wish List", I don't mean which existing POP!s would you like most, but rather which series have not yet been made that you would like to see in production.

For me, there's a few different series I'd LOVE to be created:

1.) Ferris Bueller's Day Off
a.) Ferris Bueller
b.) Cameron Frye
c.) Sloan Peterson
d.) Edward Rooney (aka Mr. Rooney)
e.) 1961 Ferrari GT California w/Garage Attendant POP! Figure (POP! Rides)

2.) Fight Club
a.) Tyler Durden
B.) The Narrator (Ed Norton)
c.) Marla Singer
d.) Angel Face (Jared Leto)
e.) Angel Face Chase (Mangled Face)
f.) Robert Paulsen 6" Figure

3.) Labyrinth
a.) The Goblin King
b.) Sarah
c.) The Worm
d.) Goblin
e.) Hoggle
f.) Sir Didymus & Ambrosius

I would also like to see some more DC & Marvel characters made. Particularly more Batman heroes & villains (e.g. Red Hood, Mr. Freeze, etc.)

Ok guys, go ahead and chime in:
@alvinhwang21
@kaw
@Flash
@vurt
@tridon
@Jb162009
@lenticularis
@D4vem88

Last edited:
For me would have to be an Arrow TV series POP series
A) Green Arrow
B) John Diggle
C) Felicity Smoak
D) suited Oliver Queen
E) Roy as Red Arrow
F) Deathstroke
G) unmasked Deathstroke
Well, you're in luck buddy. I read on another forum site that they are, indeed, making a series based off of the Arrow TV series.

Reactions: D4vem88
For me would have to be an Arrow TV series POP series
A) Green Arrow
B) John Diggle
C) Felicity Smoak
D) suited Oliver Queen
E) Roy as Red Arrow
F) Deathstroke
G) unmasked Deathstroke

If they make the arrow ones anything like these customs made ones, I'll have to get them

image.jpg

@mlmaier84 Good call on Fight Club, those would be awesome. I would love it if they did one looking like Tyler at the start of the film and then a variant with his shaved head etc.

They are so many I would love, my list will take a lot of planning, lol

I agree with Arrow. Absolutely love that series, with the new flash series. Unmasked Arrow & Unmasked Deathstroke would be at the top of my list.

The only tv shows I watched are walking dead, sons of anarchy, once upon a time, shield and gotham. Id like:

Walking Dead next wave:
Beth, Sasha, Abraham,
Gut covered (from S5 ep1)
Carol, Gareth and Rick with his epic beard

SOA:
Tara, Nero, Bobby, Juice, Wendy, Tig, Chibbs etc. Basically at least all main characters

Shield
can go with whole of team for wave 1 then latest arrives in wave 2 as well as including a few variants like Ward, Sky etc.

OUAT
Quite suprised this hasnt been done yet due to disney characters as can be quite a few waves with loads of variants eg gold Rumple,

There are so many I could pick but I don't want to bore people by picking loads so I'll just pick a few

-The Godfather - A Brando pop is a must

- Twin Peaks - Special Agent Dale Cooper, Laura, Bob etc ( I would like one of David Lynch himself as a chase)

-Die Hard - John McLean (hair and no hair)

-Donnie Darko, Donnie and Frank

- Vampire Diaries, Elena, Stephan and Damon

Elementary - Sherlock and Joan

CSI - So many episodes so little merchandise. I would start by doing the three original heads of each show, Grissom, Hiratio and Mac

Dexter - Dexter, obvious blood variant

- Red Dwarf - All the guys

Doctor Who (they are already doing)

24 - Jack obviously

The Sopranos - Tony, Christopher, Junior etc

Homeland - Carrie and Brody

Breakfast Club

Carrie - obviously blood variant

Anchorman - why has this not been yet?

American psycho - obvious Patrick blood variant

I'm bored now ....

Last edited:
got a few extra pops im looking to sell...
1) hot topic exclusive arkham blue suit batman,
2) SDCC headless hershel exclusive
3) hot topic exclusive gold smaug
4) chase smaug with yellow eyes
5)iron man #4
6) iron man blue stealth RICC exclusive
7) barnes and nobles exclusive 3 pack minion with glow in the dark evil minion
8) dancing baby groot

if anyone is interested, let me know through PM

Just signed up to a new(ish) british based site called www.popinabox.co.uk.
It works like a subscription service where they send you a POP every month.
You can select which POPs you want to have considered to be sent by marking the thumbs up button, if you select the thumbs down button, then you'll never receive that POP. You can also update the POPs that you already own, so you won't be sent those ones either. Sounds pretty good.
You can accumulate points to to redeem against a POP in their online shop by subscribing etc. also, if anyone fancies subscribing, then use my link

HTTP://D4VEM88.POPINABOX.CO.UK

And I'll get some points from the referral :)

There are so many I could pick but I don't want to bore people by picking loads so I'll just pick a few

-The Godfather - A Brando pop is a must

- Twin Peaks - Special Agent Dale Cooper, Laura, Bob etc ( I would like one of David Lynch himself as a chase)

-Die Hard - John McLean (hair and no hair)

-Donnie Darko, Donnie and Frank

- Vampire Diaries, Elena, Stephan and Damon

Elementary - Sherlock and Joan

CSI - So many episodes so little merchandise. I would start by doing the three original heads of each show, Grissom, Hiratio and Mac

Dexter - Dexter, obvious blood variant

- Red Dwarf - All the guys

Doctor Who (they are already doing)

24 - Jack obviously

The Sopranos - Tony, Christopher, Junior etc

Homeland - Carrie and Brody

Breakfast Club

Carrie - obviously blood variant

Anchorman - why has this not been yet?

American psycho - obvious Patrick blood variant

I'm bored now ....

Good call, @Flash!!! A lot there I would LOVE that had not even crossed my mind! Which is weird because some of those are top 10 movies & TV shows of mine.

1.) Donnie Darko - A MUST!!!
2.) Die Hard - John McClain - A MUST!!! They could also do the villain(s) from each movie. Could you imagine a Hans Gruber POP!?
3.) The Sopranos - Can't believe I didn't think of this! Top 3 show of mine!
4.) Dexter - A MUST!!!
5.) Anchorman - I agree 100%! Can't believe this hasn't been done!!!
6.) American Psycho - A DEFINITE MUST!!! Another one I'm disappointed in myself for not thinking of!

Reactions: Flash
On another forum, I found this list which is ALL the POP! Series they've announced for 2015 thus far. Hope you guys are excited as I am!!!

View attachment 120280

Some good ones there I didn't think of, Tron is an obvious one, bit puzzled by the amount of well known tv shows they haven't done to then do such a new and in my opinion Weak series as Gotham.