Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
Hi @Flash I'm new to POP collecting and i quickly read your complaints about zavvi on their packages... i only used to buy their steels so I really have no idea about these boxes shape/dimension and if they're secured for international shippings...

Oooh not good.
I've ordered over 10 with Z and only my Jules had a bit of a bashed box.

welll your lucky but the amount of 'black friday bargains' we have received over the last few days damaged is also a joke, its starting to get to the point of having to constantly return them isnt much of a bargain. :(

welll your lucky but the amount of 'black friday bargains' we have received over the last few days damaged is also a joke, its starting to get to the point of having to constantly return them isnt much of a bargain. :(
I'm guessing you got some of the £8.49 POPs? As an In-box collector, you do need them to be mint. Me being an out-of-box collector it's not an issue to me, but it is annoying when things don't arrive as they should.

To anyone who ordered the red potted Groot with the code for £9.49(ish?)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417724084.335506.jpg

Forbidden Planet also charge for shipping. So bit of a bargain.

I'm guessing you got some of the £8.49 POPs? As an In-box collector, you do need them to be mint. Me being an out-of-box collector it's not an issue to me, but it is annoying when things don't arrive as they should.

As an inbox collector they were a joke, its the same as like in HMV they put those huge sticky security things totally around the box, lol

Reactions: D4vem88
I have started to kiss the box before i open it the steels, lol

Anyway back on topic, how awesome will a tron pop vinyl be, they have to do glow in the dark

Anyway back on topic, how awesome will a tron pop vinyl be, they have to do glow in the dark

GITD stripes etc would be good, although I find that GITD POPs don't actually glow very much.

GITD stripes etc would be good, although I find that GITD POPs don't actually glow very much.

I sadly have to agree I have a few now and they glow for like two seconds and not much but its the thought, if they do a GITD one that's the one of any pop I will get ;)

sorry to be boring, but where's the thread i can ask boring questions about good retailers (with good international shipping prices) or any kind of collecting tips, or a good place to find the Pennywise/Cpt. Spaulding figures at a nice price, etc, etc, etc.? :D

Yeah that is what you do, i have done it with GITD ones i have for ages and they glow for a few seconds

shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif
*...sits..down...breathes in and out....its ok...that amazing exclusive set...is out of the box...its ok

I was hoping that natural light throughout the day would be sufficient but it's not :/

Haha, is it made worse by saying that the box was flattened and put out to recycling?
Just had a look on Amazon and its lowest price at the moment is €139?! Think I paid 30?

I was hoping that natural light throughout the day would be sufficient but it's not

Haha, is it made worse by saying that the box was flattened and put out to recycling?
Just had a look on Amazon and its lowest price at the moment is €139?! Think I paid 30?

Yes that is much worse... I think I'll need to lie down :wtf::woot: :sorry: Lol

P.s. Yeah try holding it up against a light for a few minutes and then go into the dark and you'll see a wee glow, it's not much but it should have a wee glow. I've even tried holding a torch up to it for a few minutes.