Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 30, 2013
Purchase link: Walmart.ca
Price: 29.99$+tx
Includes: 3 discs - 3D + 2D + DVD + Digital Copy (Ultraviolet & iTunes)
Special offer: Free Personalized Dog Tags

Actual pictures:
IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

Original:
From the upcoming flyer:
01440.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by a moderator:
I picked it up, a steelbook for sale 10 mins from my house that doesn't happen often, usually it takes air travel for me to get them hahah..

Just picked mine up at the local Wal-Mart that's 10 min away. Looks identical the the US version except for the fact that the j-card/info sheet is in English and French (correct me if I'm wrong). Only about 10 on the shelf and I had to ask the sales person where it was since it was put in a separate display from the other versions.

$29.99 for the steelbook and $36.99 for the 3D lenticular amray version. I did like the cover of the amray version better. Both included the personalized dogtags, though.

joe.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Kinda stupid that the extended cut doesn't come with 3d, so in reality if you wanted 3d and extended you need to buy 2 different copies, and if you want a sealed SB, u gotta buy 3

Just picked mine up at the local Wal-Mart that's 10 min away. Looks identical the the US version except for the fact that the j-card/info sheet is in English and French (correct me if I'm wrong). Only about 10 on the shelf and I had to ask the sales person where it was since it was put in a separate display from the other versions.

$29.99 for the steelbook and $36.99 for the 3D lenticular amray version. I did like the cover of the amray version better. Both included the personalized dogtags, though.

joe.jpg

Cheers!

FYI, the 3D amaray rings up at $29.97 as well, release day price for two days.

The "extended action cut" is only available at FS in Canada I believe??? (possibly Best Buy as well? I don't have a BB near me so can't check on that)

Anyone know the runtimes for the different cuts? I forgot to check that when I was shopping today.

FYI, the 3D amaray rings up at $29.97 as well, release day price for two days.

The "extended action cut" is only available at FS in Canada I believe??? (possibly Best Buy as well? I don't have a BB near me so can't check on that)

Anyone know the runtimes for the different cuts? I forgot to check that when I was shopping today.

110 min reg & 122 min extended. I poked up the steel at Walmart and the 3D amaray at FS, now I'm thinking about getting the extended at FS

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Richmond Hill (Major Mac Bayview) still got 4 copies as of tonight, if anyone is still looking for it in the area. :)

Just checking out all the different GI Joe Steelbooks (already have the UK and the German Saturn and Müller Editions). Did I understand it correctly that this SB has only the Regular Cut of the Movie? Has the extra Blu-ray not the Extended Cut? Not very great. I also don`t like the 3D on Front and Side, very happy that the Version I own don`t have that. I also noticed that on the front buttom it says Limited Edition 2013. I`m really surprised that there is so much different. Has the DVD any Special Feature or do you not even get all the Feature when you buy a 3 Disc Set?