Game of Thrones Season 1(Futureshop Exclusive) [CANADA]

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
*Note the editions with the slip now at FS (as of March 2013) are likely to include the 'cut' season not the original season with the infamous 'Bush mask' scenes.

ORDER HERE:

Game of Thrones Stark Exclusive

m2194391.jpg

HINT: You can always ask a friendly canadian member to help source this for you.

You're welcome GoT Fans!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not after the slipcover, the rare part is the Sword Letter opener that came inside the Futureshop exclusive. I thought there were two covers in Futureshop.

Thanks for the info

Targaryen blu-ray was only released in USA via Best Buy. Futureshop ONLY sold DVD version. Making it the more rare of the two.

I remember having a choice on which of the 2 to pick, and even though the Stark edition is cooler, me, being a GoT fan, had to pick Targaryen...but then i regretted not getting the Stark edition after all... So,looking back, in a way, it looks like i made the right call...Stark edition, im waiting for u!!!

That's made me feel better. Trying to remain unspoiled for this series and at times it's so hard to read threads without comments on the books.

BTW, my copies from Mehdi arrived today. Looking forward to opening it shortly and adding to my display. Now just awaiting the Lannister and Targaryen. :D

The recently re-stocked Futureshop Stark edition has the Bush head CUT. Seems they must have found some slips somewhere so put together some sets but using the newer discs.