Game of Thrones: Season 2 Baratheon Cover (Australia Exclusive)

Not sure if anyone posted this already... if so, I apologize!

Spotted this Australia exclusive Baratheon cover for Game of Thrones season 2 on the Big W website. I think this website only ships to Australia addresses :(

Price: $58.00
Release Date: 6/3/2013

Link - http://www.bigw.com.au/entertainment/dvds-blu-ray/tv-series/bpnBIGW_AID119908/game-of-thrones-season-2-with-bonus-tv-sampler-big-w-exclusive-artwork

AID119908_0_med_v1_m56577569852123794.jpg

Attachments

• AID119908_0_med_v1_m56577569857282823.jpg
    AID119908_0_med_v1_m56577569857282823.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
This is the most exciting release of Game of Thrones for me. This may becoome the elusive sigil release if best buy doesn't keep releasing the sigil covers. I'm hoping the ratings and extra crap is stickered on the outside. No matter though, hunting has begun.

This is the most exciting release of Game of Thrones for me. This may becoome the elusive sigil release if best buy doesn't keep releasing the sigil covers. I'm hoping the ratings and extra crap is stickered on the outside. No matter though, hunting has begun.

Agreed! If I was a betting man though, I would bet on BB and FS having sigil covers for future seasons. In any case, gonna ask my Aussie mates to see if they can help a Canadian out haha.

them rating Logo , is always on the cover guys !!

I will try to sort a few members out with this, but not gonna do a GB , as I got 2 going already & its not easy :(

Big W , also want $4 Delivery for this,but depends if it available in-store or not ? and If so , how many will they have ??

but it will be Region free as its Warner , all good there :)

you know what to do :naughty:

TC

them rating Logo , is always on the cover guys !!

I will try to sort a few members out with this, but not gonna do a GB , as I got 2 going already & its not easy :(

Big W , also want $4 Delivery for this,but depends if it available in-store or not ? and If so , how many will they have ??

but it will be Region free as its Warner , all good there :)

you know what to do :naughty:

TC

Gah... the logo kinda ruins the cover a bit... ah well

If you could help me out to get a copy, I'd really appreciate that!!

Hmmm...assumed (wrongly) that the logo would be a sticker...might give this a miss but appreciate the offer by TC :thumbs:

its the same with a heap of our Blu Rays items .. they leave that age rating on :(

even on some of the Steel Slip cases , they are painted on ??

I caunt confirm atm.. , but will have to wait for actuall release ??

TC

Reactions: subbuteo
I think it may be time for some help from the AU for this one. Can a member please post pictures when they get this???? I want to see it first.

Reactions: SlimJim24
I received this in the mail today, i can't unseal it because I am sending it to a fellow member, but I can say that it has a full cardboard slip with the Baratheon Sigil on it (and ratings logo), looks quite nice :)

Reactions: Jericho
I received this in the mail today, i can't unseal it because I am sending it to a fellow member, but I can say that it has a full cardboard slip with the Baratheon Sigil on it (and ratings logo), looks quite nice :)

Can you take a picture? So the rating logo is printed on?

are there any australian ninjas who can help source one of these?

munstarz: is that the baratheon cover?? shouldnt it be a deer?

Sorry you guys are right. I didn't have my morning coffee. I will remove it before I embarrass myself even more. :emb:

I will see if I can get the right picture soon enough. Sorry to confuse everyone