Game of Thrones: Season 2 Baratheon Cover (Australia Exclusive)

Not sure if anyone posted this already... if so, I apologize!

Spotted this Australia exclusive Baratheon cover for Game of Thrones season 2 on the Big W website. I think this website only ships to Australia addresses :(

Price: $58.00
Release Date: 6/3/2013

Link - http://www.bigw.com.au/entertainment/dvds-blu-ray/tv-series/bpnBIGW_AID119908/game-of-thrones-season-2-with-bonus-tv-sampler-big-w-exclusive-artwork

AID119908_0_med_v1_m56577569852123794.jpg

Attachments

• AID119908_0_med_v1_m56577569857282823.jpg
    AID119908_0_med_v1_m56577569857282823.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
I've taken pics of this baratheon cover, but don't know how to upload them to hdn, is there an easy way?

Yes, if they are on your computer you can upload them using the manage attachments button on the reply screen. Otherwise you can upload them to the internet via twitter or imageshack. Once you have the image link you can also upload them using the manage attachments button. It is a pop up screen, if you have pop up blocker enacted on HDN.

Reactions: paniel333
Here are some pics (hopefully this works), I don't think you can see that the game of thrones title is embossed as I'm very average with a camera...

Wow. So it's a slipcase for an amaray case not a digipak. Hmmmm. Very different indeed. Did it come with the bonus disc?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I hope I don't regret passing but I agree. If I can trade for one, I'll be happy to but I will not seek this out. That aussie bonus disc is calling though

They are also selling this cover at 'The Warehouse' in New Zealand, they had a couple of copies there. Very nice textured slipcover.