Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season (Best Buy Exclusive Lannister Packaging)

Which version will you purchase?

• Lannister

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Greyjoy

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Both

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • None

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Thanks to biscuitnoir for finding the Future Shop versions.

Group Buy - CLOSED

Best Buy Version 1 - (SKU - 7218099)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Best Buy Version 2 - (SKU - 7218105)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Official Pictures courtesy of SpeedMasterLee

Hint: Click the spoiler button below :)

Lannister-1.jpg

Lannister-2.jpg

Lannister-3.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, no luck for me. I can see the listing now, but there's no button for me to add to cart. I tried in 3 browsers, too, just in case. Weird.

Have you tried on a tablet or smartphone? The pre-order button did not show up on browsers on my PC or Mac but it did through the BB.com mobile site on my Android tablet.

I just got a back ordered email. I don't know what's going on with these.

Quite typical of the BB.com system to send backordered e-mails for pre-order items. These are confirmed to be released by BB through their Facebook page so if folks really want them, pre-order now and get the price adjustment after they ship on release week. After the crazy demand of the last release, these babies will go lightning fast in stores and maybe even on the website.

Just don't cancel if you really want one. ;)

I put my order in, the last few exclusives at my store didn't last long - was very lucky to get the last RE steel...so even though it's the higher price and BB charges right away, I put an order in to ship...just don't want to miss out on this. :ohno:

(and my wife wouldn't be happy) :hilarious:

I put my order in, the last few exclusives at my store didn't last long - was very lucky to get the last RE steel...so even though it's the higher price and BB charges right away, I put an order in to ship...just don't want to miss out on this. :ohno:

(and my wife wouldn't be happy) :hilarious:

So BB won't honor a price difference once you've preordered it?

They do. You might have to conact CS but they do. I know for in store pick ups, it automatically adjusts the price at time of pick up.

Pre-order bonus disc is available now in BB stores for $5 (which will be applied to the final purchase price). It contains the first episode of season two. There are separate editions for DVD and Blu-ray.

Wtf I just got an email from best buy saying my order was cancelled. Whyyyyyyyyyyy :angry:

What about that ultimate edition one. Where do I get that? With both the covers

I got an email saying my order was canceled as well :(

So lame. :(

However, the bright side, I'll be getting a discount code which I will use to re-order on the day of release and do in-store pickup.

So...maybe I'll end up saving a few $$. :dunno:

Wtf I just got an email from best buy saying my order was cancelled. Whyyyyyyyyyyy :angry:

What about that ultimate edition one. Where do I get that? With both the covers

Some dude just put that together - so you're paying for his own cobbled together edition.

Frankly, I'd be concerned that he buys a bunch of exclusives, grabs the exclusive disc or slip and returns it to the store - keeping the "exclusive" for his Ultimate edition.

Either way, I'd prefer not to own something that someone has repackaged on their own.

Did they say why they were getting cancelled?

Nope, not a word. Seems to me that when you get in that back order queue and they've been open for a while, you'll get automatically cancelled if they can't fulfill the order.

Also, despite Best Buy coming out and saying that we would still get our items, even on backorder, that someone forgot to "flip the switch".

If I had to guess.