Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season (Best Buy Exclusive Lannister Packaging)

Which version will you purchase?

• Lannister

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Greyjoy

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Both

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • None

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Thanks to biscuitnoir for finding the Future Shop versions.

Group Buy - CLOSED

Best Buy Version 1 - (SKU - 7218099)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Best Buy Version 2 - (SKU - 7218105)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Official Pictures courtesy of SpeedMasterLee

Hint: Click the spoiler button below :)

Lannister-1.jpg

Lannister-2.jpg

Lannister-3.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah advance ads show it at $34.99 for release day and Che mentioned price point above. Was visiting bb site and just noticed price there. Good luck GOT fans-hope you get your sets!

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Best Buy will refund you via the card you used if its cheaper on release day, *most* of the time i dont even have to call they just do it a day later automatically.

I would imagine they would refund the difference. If not, I'll just ask them to cancel my order if they can, and I'll re order.

I've had to call in the past, but getting a refund is easy. Also, decided to place an order instead of trek to the store on Tuesday. Look like it's already prepping to ship. I can't even cancel anymore online. Can't complain.

I have enough best buy cert now to cover the cost of one set at least. Im hoping they will price match targets price for me!

UPS guy just dropped off my 2 copies of Lanister edition!!! A day early on a holiday? I'lkl take it! I only had these two items shipped together, and they came in a pretty big box, with the giant STOROpack snake bubble "pillow" wrap. I had no damage to either set, but the box is way bigger than necessary.

Reactions: ocielz
Mine shipped days ago and the tracking for it isn't available still. I wonder if it got handed off to the postal service.

UPS guy just dropped off my 2 copies of Lanister edition!!! A day early on a holiday? I'lkl take it! I only had these two items shipped together, and they came in a pretty big box, with the giant STOROpack snake bubble "pillow" wrap. I had no damage to either set, but the box is way bigger than necessary.

Oh interesting, didn't realize there would be mail service today. Hopefully they're delivering around me, too.