S1.jpg

T1.jpg

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS:
S2.jpg

S3.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

INCLUDES:

The miniature helmet is made by SCHUTT, the official provider for college football teams, and shows painstaking attention to detail so it’s just like the gear that goes out onto the field except it’s only 4”x4”.

- Finely crafted miniature of actual game helmets
- Real wire faceguard and complete interior pad set

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja
Laugh all you want guys, but I kind of want the Targaryen helmet. Seems like it will be the one of the more stand out collectibles over the life of the show.

If you're a GoT fan and an NFL fan, this is pretty much the ultimate bundle. If you're not a football fan, it wouldn't be worth it. It's certainly a unique bundle, that's for sure.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Laugh all you want guys, but I kind of want the Targaryen helmet. Seems like it will be the one of the more stand out collectibles over the life of the show.

I agree. If it wasn't so darn expensive it be on its way. But I shall pass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

We should expect mini helmet version of the other houses next year.
And next will be football jersey, basketball jersey, baseball jersey, hockey jersey, football, basketball, baseball, hockey stick, puck, shoes, gloves, towels, energy drinks... bundles.
Capitalism alive and well!

We should expect mini helmet version of the other houses next year.
And next will be football jersey, basketball jersey, baseball jersey, hockey jersey, football, basketball, baseball, hockey stick, puck, shoes, gloves, towels, energy drinks... bundles.
Capitalism alive and well!

If you look online there's already jerseys made for each sigil. I went to the con and a guy showed me the stuff he made and it was pretty awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk