GB- Cowboys & Aliens - MM Exclusive Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Whoever wants one of these let me know...Price is between 25-30 Euros...havent gotten a fix price yet...

Shipping - 6,50 Euro

Same Rules apply as always...

Take care
John

it is the same artwork, pics have been posted of this version in the special edition tin thread.

John, do you know why all the MM releases are titled "exclusive"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes because they are "exclusive" to that store, meaing in this case the "single steelbook" will not be sold in any other store within Germany. Its just like the "set steelbook " by Amazon, it wont be sold anywhere except for Amazon.

I think of it like this...the ONLY exclusive MM steelbooks are those with an exclusive artwork...to take a late example..Jurassic Park or Musketeers.

Take care
John

Yes because they are "exclusive" to that store, meaing in this case the "single steelbook" will not be sold in any other store within Germany. Its just like the "set steelbook " by Amazon, it wont be sold anywhere except for Amazon.

I think of it like this...the ONLY exclusive MM steelbooks are those with an exclusive artwork...to take a late example..Jurassic Park or Musketeers.

Take care
John

Yeah, it's pretty much the same way all countries do it. Just like Thor, it was an "HMV Exclusive", but the same steelbook was released in multiple countries. It was an HMV Exclusive, because it was only released at HMV in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.