GB- Hellraiser 1-3 UNCUT Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hello fellow Boardmembers , I have finally gotten around to this Title for a GB... Last week some members did ask about a GB and now you have it.

The Steelbook has the same Artwork as the CUT Version from Amazon.de. This Version just has all 3 movies in the uncut .

4006680061023.jpg

Price is 28 Euros. Retailer raised the price 1 Euro. So everyone after n3wk1d wantint one will be charged 29 Euros
Release is 19. Jan. 2012

Shipping cost is 6,50 Euro.

GB Deadline will be the 17. Jan 2012

Same rules apply like in all of my other GBs.

Take care
John

List

1. DK06CTR- Ordered 29 Euros
2. snowblood - Ordered
3. spawnshop - Ordered
4. bluraysteel - Ordered
5. n3wk1d - Ordered
6. Grapey - Ordered 29 Euros
7. Justintime2k Ordered 29 Euros
8. VRob98 Ordered 29 Euros
9. s7v7n Ordered 29 Euros
10. terry44 Ordered 29 Euros
11. sigill Ordered 29 Euros
12 Apedemak Ordered 29 Euros

Last edited:
John, can I get on the list for 1?
Would it save any shipping cost to bundle this with the 3 Musketeers & Expendables?

Thanks again!

John, can I get on the list for 1?
Would it save any shipping cost to bundle this with the 3 Musketeers & Expendables?

Thanks again!

Yes it would since getting the 3 seperatly would cost Euro 19,50 shipping. By sending all 3 it should be 12,50 including 100 Euro insurance against loss.

LMK what you decide.

Take care
John

Yes it would since getting the 3 seperatly would cost Euro 19,50 shipping. By sending all 3 it should be 12,50 including 100 Euro insurance against loss.

LMK what you decide.

Take care
John

Awesome, that sounds great! Please bundle the 3 SBs together....I can wait for all 3 to be released for you to then ship, thanks (as long as you don't mind holding onto them in the meantime).
Just send me an invoice when you are ready....

Reactions: Masterblaster
Could I possibly get a copy of this and bundle in with 3 Musketeers for posting. Thanks :)

Sure !

but i have to tell you guys, the retailer pushed the price up 1 Euro so ill have to raise the price the 1 Euro for everybody who orders after the Member n3wk1d ..Sorry for any inconvience. If you decide you dont want it let me know please otherwise i will think yuur still in.

Take care John

Sure !

but i have to tell you guys, the retailer pushed the price up 1 Euro so ill have to raise the price the 1 Euro for everybody who orders after the Member n3wk1d ..Sorry for any inconvience. If you decide you dont want it let me know please otherwise i will think yuur still in.

Take care John

That's fine with me, thanks! :D

Could i take a copy John if not too late. If possible can i get this one shipped with the 3 others from the media markt wave. Thanks for all your help John!

Reactions: Masterblaster
Status
Not open for further replies.