GB(Masterblaster)- Big Hero 6 - Nova Choice #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
im offering a GB for this title ... ill update the Thread at the latest directly after Easter...here is some information pertaining to the Steelbook

BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg

Release date: 15th May, 2015

Artwork: Wold wide artwork (same as Asia release)

Package: 1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook

2) 2x Lenticular poster card

3) 6x art card

4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Detail Print run & Price

- Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)

- Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)

- One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Price will look something like this (this is only an example as there are various variables that I cannot influence) :

Steelbook ($) + shipping from KR to me (x$) + impor tax (divided amoung all SBs) + $4 for my time and work (per steelbook for the first , for any after that $3) + shipping to you (x$)

Combined shipping is always welcomed and can be requested.

Take care
John

EDIT 1 - IF you JOIN I expect you to stay commited . I don't have the time to go back and forth and definitely don't like any discussions . If your not sure at this time , DO NOT join.

EDIT 2 - I also have the right not to service someone if they are on my Blacklist , so if you are on it (and you know who you are ) then just don't waste my time nor yours .

Sorry but this is a needed measure as I am sick and tired of people not honoring there commitment !!

this Groupbuy will close on the 14 April 2015

Take care

John

At the Moment the participating members of this groupbuy . The amount available for this Groupbuy is very limited....

1. Steakman- one of each
2. Joanie Mason - one of each
3. rickster- one of each
4. lokutus1 - one of each
5. steel88 - one of each
6. zoneism- one of each
7. Joe- one of each
8. oselallo - one of each
9. Ghostwhowalks - one of each
10. Apedemak - one of each
11. Ranavalone - one of each
12. Shayid - one of each
13. Seth Plate AM - one of each
14. Bengaloo - one of each
15. Matt X - one of each
16. TheStixter- one of each
17. Viper0210 - one of each
18. Feahters McGraw - one of each
19. Badgerman - one of each
20. Aberdonian83- one of each
21. phishphan192 - one of each
22. damdos94 - one of each
23. pacman- one of each
24. popeye- one of each
25. Moros - Fullslip
26. cbs777 - one of each
27. picolezero- Fullslip
28. aj101097 - one of each
29. GoDo - lenti
30. nikossteels - 2x full , 1x lenti
31. tossin- one of each
32. mackyboy- fullslip
33. Futurhythm- Fullslip
34. chansey - Fullslip
35. jimmyv- Fullslip

not finished yet

Last edited:
I posted on the 3rd April - Just seems odd that posters around me have been dealt with but I was jumped over

Unless I'm on the black list for some reason and haven't been told

John (Masterblaster) isn't in the UK he's in Germany, so I don't think its a case of giving preference to UK members.
In the past there have been GB's where John only supplied European members, but other GB's were available for USA, ROW etc.

Have patience, I'm sure John will answer our questions as soon as he can - he's had a lot on his plate lately.

Same thing happened to me

I'm assuming that UK members are getting preferential treatment becasue @Masterblaster'sGB's are mainly for UK ninjas only....right?

@NoDingsNoScratches Just a small correction. I know for certain that John doesn't favour any particular group in his gbs unless clearly stated; and isn't UK based anyway.

Like myself, John's not had a very good time of it these last few months, so patience (and understanding) is most certainly a virtue.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
what im not understanding is John is & has been very active over at the other site...starting new group buys & servicing old ones for the past couple of weeks...just today he has multible posts there....but we get nothing? John please can we get an update?

@NoDingsNoScratches Just a small correction. I know for certain that John doesn't favour any particular group in his gbs unless clearly stated; and isn't UK based anyway.

Like myself, John's not had a very good time of it these last few months, so patience (and understanding) is most certainly a virtue.

I was only asking, because from my perspective, it would make sense that my GB request was ignored if this GB is strictly for European members only.

I am not mad. I am not upset. I know Big John is busy.

Some confirmation of YES or NO would have been nice, but life isn't perfect. I get it.

I will source my BHG copies elsewhere, no worries. Not a big deal. More for you guys now ;)

Reactions: Masterblaster
I was only asking, because from my perspective, it would make sense that my GB request was ignored if this GB is strictly for European members only.

I am not mad. I am not upset. I know Big John is busy.

Some confirmation of YES or NO would have been nice, but life isn't perfect. I get it.

I will source my BHG copies elsewhere, no worries. Not a big deal. More for you guys now ;)

I know, and you made that clear previously.

I wasn't bawling you out, Merely wanted to draw your (and hopefully everyone else's) attention to the prevaling circumstances.

If anyone in the UK needs a double pack at Group Buy cost, plus postage, send me a PM. I've paid and received mine but I need to sell unfortunately. Car insurance isn't cheap nowadays!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: damdos94
im offering a GB for this title ... ill update the Thread at the latest directly after Easter...here is some information pertaining to the Steelbook

View attachment 161775

Release date: 15th May, 2015

Artwork: Wold wide artwork (same as Asia release)

Package: 1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook

2) 2x Lenticular poster card

3) 6x art card

4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Detail Print run & Price

- Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)

- Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)

- One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Price will look something like this (this is only an example as there are various variables that I cannot influence) :

Steelbook ($) + shipping from KR to me (x$) + impor tax (divided amoung all SBs) + $4 for my time and work (per steelbook for the first , for any after that $3) + shipping to you (x$)

Combined shipping is always welcomed and can be requested.

Take care
John

EDIT 1 - IF you JOIN I expect you to stay commited . I don't have the time to go back and forth and definitely don't like any discussions . If your not sure at this time , DO NOT join.

EDIT 2 - I also have the right not to service someone if they are on my Blacklist , so if you are on it (and you know who you are ) then just don't waste my time nor yours .

Sorry but this is a needed measure as I am sick and tired of people not honoring there commitment !!

this Groupbuy will close on the 14 April 2015

Take care

John

At the Moment the participating members of this groupbuy . The amount available for this Groupbuy is very limited....

1. Steakman- one of each
2. Joanie Mason - one of each
3. rickster- one of each
4. lokutus1 - one of each
5. steel88 - one of each
6. zoneism- one of each
7. Joe- one of each
8. oselallo - one of each
9. Ghostwhowalks - one of each
10. Apedemak - one of each
11. Ranavalone - one of each
12. Shayid - one of each