GB(Masterblaster)- Fast & Furious Steelbooks MM Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
hi guys im offering a GB for these Steelbooks.

They are pretty cheap to own so I would consider it if I was you.

Price of each steelbook (#1-#6 ) cost 11 Euros , where as the #7 is an empty steelbook and only cost 8 Euros.

I encourage combined shipping with any GB I offer around the Globe and/or any steelbook offered in my Sales Thread.

The complete price (including shipping , packaging and HDN fees) for one steelbook (F&F 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ) will be 21 Euros each . The total cost for F&F 7 is 18 Euros each. I accept also in other currencies at the rate on release date.

Shipping prices start at 6,50 Euros and INCLUDES the Shipping materials like Bubblewrap and the BOX

As soon as more information becomes available I will post it here in the Thread , if it is concerning the GB. For all other INFORMATION about the steelbooks please check the Release Thread.

Take care
John

PS. By joining this GB you will automatically be entered into a drawing for the V1 IRON MAN Blufans empty case . On the date of release the winner will be announced. This drawing will take place at random.org

WISH EVERYONE LUCK !!!

pbtour4il - sent 5x
luke98 - sent 6x
RabbitChen - sent 6x
ricster - sent 6x
Slyfondle - sent 1x
Ranavalone - 4x on hold (2x FF1 and 2x FF7)

Last edited:
2 x F&F 7 to Finland, please. Can be shipped together with my other GB steels (The Fast & The Furious, ZDT), if there's room. Thanks, John :thumbs:

John, I tried to send you some pms regarding if I could pay in advance as I will be overseas for 3 weeks. If you don't mind waiting I'll pay when I get back.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.