(GB Masterblaster) Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive) [Korea]

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
hi guys and gals im offering a Groupbuy for this title.

At the Moment im not sure what the cost are or which Versions there will be .

As soon as this Information is available i will add it to the thread.

Please subscribe to this Thread if you put your Name down for one.

YOU are responsible to edit your post so that i know what you want when it Comes time to order , that means as soon as we are Aware of the Versions you should edit your post.

If you sign up you should stay committed, there is no backing down as i cannot afford to buy your copies for you. :)

The GB cost will be divided amoung all steelbooks - for example shipping from KR and customs.

Please be Aware of this before you sign up.

The payment structure will be the same like all of my other GBs from Korea or China .

Take care
John

PLEASE Remember IF you SIGN UP then you expected NOT to drop out ...

Release Thread https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-archive-2nd-korea.43508/page-23#post-1287265

These are the FINAL versions to this release :

1. ZERO DARK THIRTY Steelbook with PET full slip
2. ZERO DARK THIRTY Steelbook with PAPER full slip
3. ZERO DARK THIRTY Steelbook with Lenticular-PET 1/4 slip
4. ZERO DARK THIRTY Keepcase edition with full slip - NON STEELBOOK!!

GET your Posts EDITED !!!

PS. By joining this GB you will automatically be entered into a drawing for the V1 IRON MAN Blufans empty case (FREE) . On the date of release the winner will be announced. This drawing will take place at random.org

wwhwgig8.jpg

ZDT_PET.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for a silly question, but have they decided to drop Paper Full Slip? And Is it the same design steel inside Full PET green sleeve? Looks different but it might be just the cover.

Paper Fullslip is available. The art you see behind the PET Slip is the booklet. The steelbook is the same across all versions.

1x ZERO DARK THIRTY Steelbook with Lenticular-PET 1/4 slip to the UK please, John.

Last edited:
Reactions: boldnerd
Hi John, if there is a one click option, Keepcase edition, I would like one of those, if not just 1 off each version please :thumbs: to the UK :)

Thanks again John, all the best

Ron

Last edited:
1-click option if still available if not

EDITED to update request

1x. ZERO DARK THIRTY Steelbook with PET full slip
1x. ZERO DARK THIRTY Steelbook with PAPER full slip
1x. ZERO DARK THIRTY Steelbook with Lenticular-PET 1/4 slip
1x. ZERO DARK THIRTY Keepcase edition with full slip - NON STEELBOOK!!

to the US

Last edited:
Quick question I was hoping y'all could help with: do the 1/4 slip versions of Plain Archive steelbooks also come with the insert booklets that the full slip versions do? From the rendered image on the main post it seems like the 1/4 slip has completely open sides such that a booklet and the steelbook could just slide right out if tilted in either direction. Just curious... thanks!

Hello if it is still possible, I am willing a copy of lenticular quarter slip steelbook and if is also possible a copy of the limited keep case edition. Thanks !!

Quick question I was hoping y'all could help with: do the 1/4 slip versions of Plain Archive steelbooks also come with the insert booklets that the full slip versions do? From the rendered image on the main post it seems like the 1/4 slip has completely open sides such that a booklet and the steelbook could just slide right out if tilted in either direction. Just curious... thanks!

Looks as though the 1/4 slip will only include the envelope/art cards. They may include a smaller version of the booklet but from PA's latest it seems this won't be the case.