21. Ben- INVOICE SENTPAID w TIPP
22. Wiggy - INVOICE SENTPAID w TIPP
23. mr.snowblood - INVOICE SENTPAID w TIPP
24. ripclaw - INVOICE SENTSPECIAL ARRANGEMENT
25. thedonguillermo79 (second copy) - INVOICE SENTPAID w TIPP
26. Dji - INVOICE SENTBACKED OUT !!
27. Pud1804 - INVOICE SENT [/COLOR]PAID w TIPP
28. Collector03601 - INVOICE SENTPAID w TIPP

Second batch is 22 Euros apiece like stated. Sorry guys but Saturn makes there own prices like they want.
Third batch is also 22 Euros apiece as stated.

Here is what i bought today :)

Last edited:
I never heard back, would it be possible to still get a copy of Faster?

hi Great1 , sorry did not notice that you asked :(
I could go this weekend and check if i can still get one or two or three :D

Ill let you know.

Take care
John

yeah i aint to worries just strange, like you say prob due to bank holiday.

wouldnt worry, am still waiting for mine, perhaps slightly delayed due to bank holiday...

If you guys want a Tracking number get in touch with me via PM , ill be happy to supply.

After watching tv yesterday (there was a report on the post) im truely scared nowadays to send anything with the German Post. Ok they have over 160,000 workers , and they only showed the extreme (2 Black Sheep) but nevertheless it makes you start to wonder.

One insider said he has been stealing packages and money from the post for over a year now and he is not a scared of getting caught becasue he said the post is to stupid. Another insider showed a handy cam video of how they handle the packages at DHL. I can only say OH MY GOD EEK!EEK!EEK! Thank God i use all that extra padding (buuble wrap) if not they would arrive in many different pieces.

Im sure though this is with alot of countrys so .. the USPS is proberbly not too much better :(

This was a little of Topic - sorry just wanted to mention this - not to get you guys worried but just a heads up.

Take care
John

EEK! sounds like the sorting department i used to work at in Cardiff Royal Mail, i would see sorters open up birthday cards steal the money and throw the card away EEK!:angry:

Mine not arrived yet but im sure it will be here for the weekend :naughty:

Reactions: Masterblaster
Did you have any more of these left? I've been a bit slow on the uptake with this one! : /

Still no parcel for me John over a week now sent you a PM mate, your inbox is full also needs emptying fella.

Mate i know it needs emptying :D and thats with 750 Pms. Would you like to be hired to clean up after me :) ? Im real bad at throwing anything away :hilarious:

On a serious note, im sorry that it has not yet arrived. First there is really no reason to worry since it is insured against loss, so if it does not arrive within another week (i cant make a claim earlier then that) ill be making a claim at the post office. I did though answer your PM , i sent you the tracking number already , although sometimes they are not "uptodate" on the tracking status.

Ill check myself for you and see what i can find out.

Of course you can again send me PMs , also you have my email addy so if ever the Pm box is full and you feel in need that its important that i answer send me an email.

Hope it does show up though by the end of next week.

Please be patient, although i know it is hard to be. Even though the post is most of the time quick they do have a 14 WORKING DAY delivery timeframe - so that is about 3 weeks .

Take care
John

Reactions: DK06CTR
Mate i know it needs emptying :D and thats with 750 Pms. Would you like to be hired to clean up after me :) ? Im real bad at throwing anything away :hilarious:

On a serious note, im sorry that it has not yet arrived. First there is really no reason to worry since it is insured against loss, so if it does not arrive within another week (i cant make a claim earlier then that) ill be making a claim at the post office. I did though answer your PM , i sent you the tracking number already , although sometimes they are not "uptodate" on the tracking status.

Ill check myself for you and see what i can find out.

Of course you can again send me PMs , also you have my email addy so if ever the Pm box is full and you feel in need that its important that i answer send me an email.

Hope it does show up though by the end of next week.

Please be patient, although i know it is hard to be. Even though the post is most of the time quick they do have a 14 WORKING DAY delivery timeframe - so that is about 3 weeks .

Take care
John

Ok John mate no problem see what happens this week. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.