GB The Smurfs FutureShop Exclusive Steelbook.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys!

As promised and mentioned in the "Last Steelbook You Purchased" thread, I'm going to host my first group buy.

You guys know the details already, I'll be shooting a video and upload on it on youtube and all the good stuff. Not only will you be able to see your copies almost in the flesh, but that might bring some new faces/collectors in the forums ;)

Now for the fun part.

This is what I'll be getting for anyone who wants to participate:

2lmb487.jpg

The Smurfs Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook.

I pretty much think this is going to be the best release of the movie: not only it has both english and french (remember, the smurfs is based on a french comic) but also, how can you resist the combination Smurfs + Future Shop ;).

The price tag on this badboy is $22.99 CAD before taxes, which becomes roughly $27 taxes in .

I expect the payment to be sent maximum Sunday November 27th at 00:00 EST. I need at least 3 business days to send the money from paypal to my bank account.
Shipping will cost $12 for 1 copy using airmail for Western Europe and North America. This will cover the price of the cardboard, bubble wrap and shipping fees. Obviously, if you get more than 1 copy, I will combine shipping.

There's no limit to the number of copies you can order, as long as you send the payment BEFORE Sunday November 27th 00:00 EST.

I'll probably have to go to a couple of stores to get all the copies on release day, especially if there are a lot of participants. I'm expecting a little tip to cover my time and to fill my wife's car gas tank :hilarious:

How to participate:

- Reply to this thread and then send me a private message. I will then communicate the paypal information. I will either accept PayPal Gift or an additionnal 4% to cover the paypal fees. All payment will have to done in CANADIAN DOLLARS, NOT US Dollars, or Euros, British Pounds or any other currency. Any amount sent without the paypal fees will be immediatly refunded.

- If you want to upgrade your shipping from AirMail to Xpresspost (faster method, tracking number and insurance included) we can work something out. It would not be the most stupid idea in the world, especially if you're going to order for some of your friends as well in Europe.

- I'll be posting the name of people who ordered/paid for the steel in here as well. Please be aware that if you don't send the payment, I will not add your name in the list.

- I will probably have to deal with some of you who already traded items with me or bought something from me, and I guess you can vouch for me. I'm very efficient, very communicative and I have a passion for steelbooks and things done the best way possible.

And that's all folks! Any update I'll post in here as well.

Now let's have some fun :oohyeah:

EDIT: I'VE ALREADY PRE-ORDERED 14 COPIES OF THIS, SO YOUR COPIES ARE SECURED AS YOU CAN SEE RIGHT HERE:

o3h1k.png

The Smurfs Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook:

01- me PAID.
02- Le Marquis (+ extra )PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
03- ash33 (+ extra) PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
04- ash33 (+ extra) PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
05- RobertJoseph17 (+ extra) PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
06- RobertJoseph17 (+ extra) PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
07- Indiana Jones PAID WITH TIP.
08- Indiana Jones PAID WITH TIP.
09- justintime2k PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
10- surfury PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
11- Wiggy PAID WITH TIP.
12- HUBMUSWELL PAID WITH TIP.
13- Che PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
14- kaliraver PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
15- chipvideo PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
16- chipvideo PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
17- chipvideo PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
18- chipvideo PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
19- grospaquet31 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
20- DK06CTR PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
21- Masterblaster PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
22- Doctor Canus PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
23- lenocheck04 PAID WITH TIP.
24- sunnyx PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
25- sunnyx PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
26- bigbird PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.
27- Antman PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED.

EDIT: OK GUYS GOT ALL THE COPIES AND ALL OF THEM ARE DAMAGE FREE!

HERE'S A PICTURE OF ALL MY PACKAGES UNBOXED:

30jlf2o.jpg

My video is finally up:

Last edited by a moderator:
:DWhen you are living here, the customs are tracking each tax they can get from you....:hilarious:You can imagine how long it is during a christmas period. I think that most of my packages are arrived before christmas, but they are only delivering them now...;)

Canada Post has such a lousy service, it can take 10 days just to get the package in the plane. It's amazing!!!

Canada Post has such a lousy service, it can take 10 days just to get the package in the plane. It's amazing!!!

Agreed. Can you imagine that I've sent a package to Blaze and it arrived in 4 days! Yeah, 4 days from Montreal to Ontario, using Xpresspost!

Funny thing is, I've called them to fix the issue, it got fixed, and now they sent me a check for $8 to cover my fees :hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator: