[Give-Away]Henge86's steelbook giveaway le grande bleu and ninja scroll

Henge86

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2012
Edinburgh uk
I have recently decided to stop collecting steels as im now saving all my finances towards my wedding in 2016. The closing date for entries will be the 28th feb 2014

The prizes are as follows

1. Le grande bleu korean steelbook 1/4 slip edition mint and sealed
ny5enyvu.jpg

2. Ninja scroll uk steelbook open but mint
a7aduvys.jpg

Just answer the following questions for entry

1. What is your most desired steelbook as le grande bleu has been mine for years

2. What is the most dissapointing film you have rewatched recently that you used to love

Thanks in advance to any entries

Last edited by a moderator:
Great giveaway.

1, Iron Man (I had this then let it go a while back been gutted ever since)

2, Man of steel (thought it was great first time round, watched again in 3D recently very disappointed).

1- I have a huge lists of wants! But one of my top ones would have to be The Bridge On The River Kwai. Loved this film as a child when I watched with my Dad (his fav. film btw).

2- Batman & Robin and Batman Forever, watched this as a kid and thought it was good fun (what did I know), watched it recently and thought "how the hell did I like this crap?!!!"

thanks for the giveaway!!

1. iron man FS

2. the goonies. all that yelling and screaming really gets on my nerves. altho i love both steelbook versions and wouldn't mine owning them for the art alone.

2. Only God Forgives. I watch it one time, loved it. I gave it like a 9, then I rewatch it and I could not understand what the hell I saw in it first time around. Now it's like a 4.

Hmmm, I guess you owe me an apology then for telling me i just didn't get it when i wrote in the digibook thread that i didn't like it :hilarious:

Hmmm, I guess you owe me an apology then for telling me i just didn't get it when i wrote in the digibook thread that i didn't like it :hilarious:

Lol. Yeah well, actually I will say it - I'M SORRY.

I see what you mean with the metaphors and symbolism being too obvious and **** now. Second time around I was like "seriously, I didn't get this the first time around!?"

It's a far from clever film. Still a few pretty shots, but overall not really enjoyable.
Stubborn bastard you are for quoting me about it now though. :p

Haha just ****ing with ya :hilarious: ;)

Reactions: Lutzo
1. Iron Man - Future Shop
2. Star Wars Episode III - First time I saw it I thought it was OK, but the more I watch it... the more I realise how goofy some bits in it are...

1. Thor HMV exclusive-a very beautiful steel that is highly sought after & a grail steel from a time when steels were crafted with care & some love

2.rewatched Daredevil last night-the faux fight on the swing made me piss myself with laughter! this is now a camp classic...

1. Iron man futureshop, i know there are many grails but for me thats the one i really want and also sleeping beauty.

2. The MASK, was so disappointed by re-watching it, spoiled all my memories attached to it while growing up.