Jan 26, 2009
USA
Gladiator Blu-ray Steelcase

More info coming soon

gladiator_front.jpg

gladiator_back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Folks,

I'm new to a Steel Case world and curious that does a new sealed Gladiator always come with a blue sticker 'Limited Edition'?

I've purchased one on eBay describing as brand new but it does not have the sticker on the sealed film.

Thanks

WOW, that's a VERY nice steelbook - *boner* as Wreck would say ;)

lol, well its not a steelbook. It's a steelcase aka metal slip sleeve.

Hey Folks,

I'm new to a Steel Case world and curious that does a new sealed Gladiator always come with a blue sticker 'Limited Edition'?

I've purchased one on eBay describing as brand new but it does not have the sticker on the sealed film.

Thanks

if you mean the "recommended for mature audiences" the I would presume yes. But who wants that ugly sticker on it take it off. :p many times tho that sticker is underneath plastic on some.

if you mean the "recommended for mature audiences" the I would presume yes. But who wants that ugly sticker on it take it off. :p many times tho that sticker is underneath plastic on some.

Thx for an unpredicted so fast reply, Wreck.

Actually I mean the one with an identification 'Plays on Playstation 3 and Blu-Ray Players'

That'd probably mean I bought a used one with a new seal. :(

It's hard to tell for sure - I wouldn't imagine there are a lot of sellers that open their copy, reseal it later and then pass it along. In addition, not every sealed one there always has stickers and it might be 100% the original edition, as is, sold at a store.

But to answer your first question, there was a group buy on another forum back in June, and every copy the seller got had the PS3 sticker.

Here are his original pics.

gladiator1.jpg

Attachments

• gladiator2.jpg
    gladiator2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
If anyone can help me find this at a reasonable price I would really appreciate it. This is top three favourite movie of all time and I have to have this to go along with my gladiator steelbook. Willing to trade for it as well.

Thanks!