Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Gladiator Blu-ray Steelcase

More info coming soon

gladiator_front.jpg

gladiator_back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I hope I don't die without ever owning a sealed version! My life would be meaningless!! (a tiny bit of an exaggeration but Im hoping someone notices how desperate I am for a sealed version and they surprise me with a late Christmas present)

Please : )

Finally got one. Hoping it arrives minty, lol.

EDIT: turns out it was a cardboard slip case.... LMAO and sad at the same time.

Still looking for one now.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Staind
There's another as well that's sealed!! But auction price is already over £110! EEK!

my guess is that the sealed one ends at around $200, maybe slightly more.
Also, finding a mint sealed one is becoming tougher to find these days. Seems like a lot of them are opened and close to mint or have some scratches or dents on them. They seem to scratch easily.

my guess is that the sealed one ends at around $200, maybe slightly more.
Also, finding a mint sealed one is becoming tougher to find these days. Seems like a lot of them are opened and close to mint or have some scratches or dents on them. They seem to scratch easily.

Yeah thats what i've seen even the ones listed as mint on ebay seem to still have hairline scratches on them.

Yeah, I was surprised to see it go that high. It sold for AU $255 which is $273 US dollars plus about $18 US dollars for shipping for a total of about US $291. Wow. The sealed and mint ones are tough to find.

Yeah, they sure are tough to find. And surely you wouldn't open it to check it's mintness , it has the non-remastered disc in it too. But I don't think the buyer bought it to watch the movie:p

I finally got one off eBay... advertised as being in "mint condition". I would consider it good condition to maybe very good condition. Faint scratches on the front and 3 very deep scratches on the back.

Gladiator01.jpg

Gladiator02.jpg