Glen-BoB exports Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Glen Bob's Canadian Exports:

I'm willing to help people out in this community for canadian steels only. Here are some simple terms. You can request if you want more than 1 copy of a certain film but its not guaranteed as sometimes FS limits. So it could be hard for me just to even get the X amount for each member. Also, I request payment up front for people I haven't done tons of transactions for. (the day before release) If I cant get you the steel then I will refund your payment. I also expect payment from all others once steels are in hand within 24 hours.

I request to be paid by paypal gift, this is to protect me since I'm not making any money off of this. (This way you cant submit a claim against me) The steels will be packed well to avoid any dents or damage. The bottom line is, its your own risk. I dont collect steels what so ever, so I'm just doing favors. If you want less risk, you are welcome to pay for insurance or a trackable method, its up to you.

You will be paying for the cost, tax, shipping to you, + $3 for packing material. You can elect for me to hold 1 steel for you (if paid) until the next week or two to obtain the other steels to make it just one package otherwise you will be paying the packing material per steel + maybe a surcharge for making it a pain in the ass with multiple mailings. The easier this is on me, the longer it lasts, cause this wont last forever!

I cant even attempt more than 2x titles of the same film for one person, so I'm not doing huge bulk quantities here.

Here the rules laid out in easier view.

RULES:
1) Everything is at your own risk
2) Cant request more than 2x of same title
3) Payment by paypal gift
4) If you are new you must pay at least 24 hours in advance for your first 2 transactions, if your steel(s) isnt obtained you will be refunded within the 3days ( I say 3 days as I may be able to get your steel from a different store if my main store is sold out)
5) Members in good standing must pay within 24 hours of me announcing I have your steel
6) You pay Cost + tax + $3 packing materials + shipping(your choice, hence why its your risk not mine)
7) There are not refunds or exchanges, I will pack these good, but if some nightmare something gets dented then your just going to have to ebay it or keep it. I'm not making money off this, so that's just how it is, refer to rule #1! Sorry!
8) If you have a bulk order of multiple steels it is possibile your packing material fee could raise to $5
8) First come first serve on sign-up!
9) If this becomes something bigger than I can deal with, or becomes costly to me in any way I will do one of two things, Charge a fee to make up for this, or just quit doing this.

Upcoming Titles

{param}

Dec. 8th
Public Enemies
Wreck
Morphine
Master
Horhay

Dec. 29th
District 9
Wreck
Morphine
Horhay
Master

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo GB, I am not sure if Wreck already mentioned but I'd like a Transformers SB and Monsters Inc. I believe Wreck wanted the say. Just figured I'd follow up with this. ;)

so you both want a copy of both of these? I'll see what I can do. post in here the day of their releases so I don't have to remember. the earlier in the day the better.

well since i've never heard of you before and you only have 10 posts I highly doubt that. sorry. Unless you are willing to trust ME and send the cash first.

Of course I would send the cash first. I know that I´m a newbie and that I have to gain my trust around here. that wouldn´t be a problem.

Of course I would send the cash first. I know that I´m a newbie and that I have to gain my trust around here. that wouldn´t be a problem.

that's cool then. as you prolly already know, these SB versions are selling for around $32.99 Canadian. with taxes in you're looking around $36 plus about $5 for shipping. all said about 40 bucks per title. Then there are other things to consider as well, none cash related. cometimes they restrict the number of SB's one person can buy. I have been able to get 3 in the past when they are in stock that is. I went the other day and was only able to get 1 SB for Wreck because that's all that was left in stock. If you truely want me to try and get you one then you can ship the $40 CDN to me via paypal (as a gift please so i don't get dinged with charges) and we'll work out the rest when I get one in hand for you. shipping overseas may be a little more but like i said we can work that out later.

Looks like I will have my 3 SB buying quota if Priss gets one so no more orders for Transformers unless of course they aren't selling well then I can go another day and get more I think.

Transformers 2 SB orders:

Wreck
Horhay
Priss

that's cool then. as you prolly already know, these SB versions are selling for around $32.99 Canadian. with taxes in you're looking around $36 plus about $5 for shipping. all said about 40 bucks per title. Then there are other things to consider as well, none cash related. cometimes they restrict the number of SB's one person can buy. I have been able to get 3 in the past when they are in stock that is. I went the other day and was only able to get 1 SB for Wreck because that's all that was left in stock. If you truely want me to try and get you one then you can ship the $40 CDN to me via paypal (as a gift please so i don't get dinged with charges) and we'll work out the rest when I get one in hand for you. shipping overseas may be a little more but like i said we can work that out later.

Excellent Glen-Bob! Please pm me with your details and monday you´ll have the cash in your paypal account. I´ll be away this weekend so I won´t be accessing the site. Cheers and thanks again.

OK, the Transformers SB's have been purchased. I got there early enough to get all three. There's something a little odd about these tho. The steelbook itself is empty! I had to purchase the blu-ray in it's regular slipcase and the SB came with it. interesting I know. They may be trying to cut down on the selling of these things online or something. Anyhoo, I got them anyway. Each of you (wreck, horhay and priss) will be getting the regular blu-ray release with the SB "case" included. They seemed to be a little confused about it at the store so who knows, you may end up with 2 copies, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.