tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
9D3F128C-B528-419E-9B90-C80ED72566F6.jpeg

8AF73A70-FE46-4A28-91EB-27473E777549.jpeg

E88EBC17-DBD3-4CF6-8744-661B34816601.jpeg

2BE06684-61C0-416E-846F-E9DDF6C2DF18.jpeg

[ME#42] Godzilla Pre-order is at 8PM, February 12th, 2023, (HKT, UTC+8)

You sure? ;)
It's not lol it's..

[ME#42] Godzilla Steelbook Pre-order is at 8PM, February 9th, 2024. (HKT, UTC+8).

As per fb and the individual listings. Looks like website banner is wrong.

Wait, what? Are they going to do all Monsterverse films now?
I have FilmArena editions I think, all but this first Godzilla, which I bought an HMV premium of some sort to fill the gap, and now they release it.

Would usually go for FS, only this one is kinda ugly, DL-B is OK, but DL-A is the best looking.

Thoughts and prayers to the '98 Emmerich fans clicking on this thread.
Yeah, someone ought to add a year to the thread, I was deeply offended, my safe space was rudely invaded by careless titling, my life is incomplete now, I'm going to require counseling...
dem success GIF

Impossible to beat the Blufans steel :drool:

View attachment 571738
The steel itself is beautifully done, but that deformed amputee paw, with embossing to boot, looks horrible.
It's smartly covered by explosion smoke on the Manta slip, looks much better!

Do Manta no longer do single lentis? The last few pre orders have only had a FS and 2 DLs. Which is an odd decision considering their lentis can be hit or miss.

In this instance I think the FS front is decent but the back is rubbish. The DL-B is rubbish through and through and the DL-A is nice and the best of the 3 but the lentis will most likely be too dark with that artwork. The steel is really bad though. Nothing on blufans

Another moan about the whole doing a series of films is not knowing what you will like for the others. For their GvK I have the single lenti, but now it looks like they’ve scrapped those. So already they don’t match. Or it could be a FS you like for king of monsters and a DL for this and none of them match lol

Reactions: Granada
You didn't read the post you quoted did you? I said fb and the individual listings say the 9th, only the banner says the 12th.

Release date is April 12th, I assume someone got confused.
lol you are such smarta$$ it´s hilarious, after you edited your post lol. You think I would want screenshot from you If you would say that banner is wrong (same as mine) ??

Inredible really :hilarious: you never disappoint :rofl:

Reactions: Granada
lol you are such smarta$$ it´s hilarious, after you edited your post lol. You think I would want screenshot from you If you would say that banner is wrong (same as mine) ??

Inredible really :hilarious: you never disappoint :rofl:
I didn't edit my post after you quoted it. Look at the text in your quote... it literally says listings + fb = 9th, banner = 12th. I'd rather be a smartass than a flippin moron. Jesus christ.

I really wish this steelbook had been embossed instead of debossed to match my MantaLab Godzillz Vs Kong steel.

Like thos artwork, but its very close to my Fye steel art design

I have FilmArena editions I think, all but this first Godzilla, which I bought an HMV premium of some sort to fill the gap, and now they release it.

Would usually go for FS, only this one is kinda ugly, DL-B is OK, but DL-A is the best looking.

Yeah, someone ought to add a year to the thread, I was deeply offended, my safe space was rudely invaded by careless titling, my life is incomplete now, I'm going to require counseling...
dem success GIF

The steel itself is beautifully done, but that deformed amputee paw, with embossing to boot, looks horrible.

There was said smh about it year ago i think. But nothing more than rumors...
Will buy it for steelbook itself :D

I’m willing to bet that most everyone here agrees with you. But premium releases must be coming….eventually.
Apparently the physical release is a way off anyway. Read that the other week so that might of changed. Considering it’s now the 3rd biggest foreign film In the US, nomination nods, highly praised reviews and extended cinema showings

dem success GIF

I asked, and shared that news, back during GvK

Reactions: 5t33lb0y