Godzilla: Minus One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deluxe Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Release date: May 1, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,100
Notes: Digipack release that also Includes Empty SteelBook

IMG_7015.jpeg

SteelBook
IMG_7014.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his shambling, fat arse walk. Makes me think he just doesn't give a f**K about anything.

Personally I liked the lumbering way Godzilla moved, like a steam roller, gave him some heft. I forgive the odd dodgy effect too as the movie only cost about ten million dollars - which is frankly staggering.

Yes! That's how Gajira I know and love walks, and I'm glad they went back to smaller 'arms' too, after Shin one.

Can anyone with a region B player, who has tried the blu-ray discs, confirm they're region B compatible, please?

So....there's no subtitles so you have no way to know what the heck they're saying?

I guess that can work if the physicals are strong enough. I saw Airplane at a theater in Germany, dubbed in German, with no subtitles, and I still laughed my butt off. Unfortunately, decades of BarBQ have increased my butt size substantially. Maybe I need to check this out.

It must be pretty freakin' impressive to view.

So....there's no subtitles so you have no way to know what the heck they're saying?

I guess that can work if the physicals are strong enough. I saw Airplane at a theater in Germany, dubbed in German, with no subtitles, and I still laughed my butt off. Unfortunately, decades of BarBQ have increased my butt size substantially. Maybe I need to check this out.

It must be pretty freakin' impressive to view.
You can't follow this without subtitles, particularly as a first watch. It's very dialogue heavy in places.

People have either bought this for the packaging alone, or they are able to sideload/mux in subs.