GK_Collector%27sEdition_UK_PS5%20(1).jpg

Collector's Edition Includes:
  • Deluxe Edition Game and Content
  • Gotham Knights Exclusive New Guard Statue, inspired by Jim Lee
  • Promethium New Guard Transmogs
  • Jim Lee Certificate of Authenticity
  • Augmented Reality Talon Key
  • Gotham City: City of Bridges collectible map

damn, that is really expensive.... if the game is good I will think about getting it later on, I've loved the Batman games but this one is really different, will have to wait for the release.

That price is a joke. Especially if figures are cheap plastic it's a no no for me. Plus not even a steelbook? o_O I'll pass I guess. Wouldn't be surprised if later on goes half price like some of GAME's Collector's Editions did in the past.

That's insane

I've seen better collectors edition at a cheaper price, plus no steelbook at all?

Not to mention after seeing the recent gameplay it dosen't look all that great, kind of a step back from the Arkham games, gives me some Avenger vibes.

Reactions: Thoth and Robles
Especially if figures are cheap plastic it's a no no for me.
I have a funny feeling that you'll be exactly right with the quality of the statue.
Saying that we could be wrong as there isn't exactly much else included.
That's insane

I've seen better collectors edition at a cheaper price, plus no steelbook at all?

Not to mention after seeing the recent gameplay it dosen't look all that great, kind of a step back from the Arkham games, gives me some Avenger vibes.
Yeah, the game definitely gives me an Avengers feel to it.

Funny, it's sold out on Amazon and GAME. :wtf: What am I missing?

Horizon Forbidden West was cheaper and included more content and had a bigger fan base behind it compared to this, and yet Forbidden West did not sell out. I guess we don't know the quantity produced to have an accurate comparison.