PS3 Gran Turismo 6: 15th Anniversary Edition (GameStop Exclusive)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
*The '15th Anniversary Edition' is a FREE upgrade exclusively from Gamestop*

RELEASE DATE: TBA
PRICE (at time of posting): $59.99
ORDER

image.jpg

GameStop Exclusive - 15th Anniversary Edition Upgrade

How would you like to start your Gran Turismo 6 experience this Holiday with 20 unique vehicles? To properly celebrate the 15-year legacy of Gran Turismo, the GameStop Exclusive 15th Anniversary Edition includes 16 additional cars as well as your own customized paint chips, race suit, helmet, PSN Avatar, and a copy of Beyond the Apex II app. Each of the combined 20 vehicles will have their own unique enhancements, either visually or performance upgrades. We'll have more information on the 15th Anniversary Edition at a later date. For now, check out the entire line-up of 20 vehicles when you pre-order through GameStop:

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Tesla Model S Signature Performance '13
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11
Alpine A110 1600S '68
Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 '12
Ford Focus ST '13
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 '13
Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11
KTM X-BOW R
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Lotus Europa (type54) '68
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car '11
SRT Viper GTS '13
TRD 86 Racing '08
Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car '08

Last edited by a moderator:
again it's all digital content probably via DLC's...while pal territories get an actual steelbook edition with what I presume to be unique artwork to differentiate from the standard version..NOT COOL NTSC SONY!!!

again it's all digital content probably via DLC's...while pal territories get an actual steelbook edition with what I presume to be unique artwork to differentiate from the standard version..NOT COOL NTSC SONY!!!

I would love to buy the steelbook version. The DLC's are all about the money now.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk