RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Pre-order

Release date is December 2,2011

Looks the same as the rest.

51tkbDVaZbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not clear if the art is changing, but as of 11/2 the pic is this (thanks axcraig):

515LoLtZJPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys right! i have trying to get the canadian one since release but since i have no contacts over there, i'm glad germany is having one too, and cheaper at least for me..

you guys right! i have trying to get the canadian one since release but since i have no contacts over there, i'm glad germany is having one too, and cheaper at least for me..

It (Canadian one) is actually up on Axel's web page if you want to chance it. How they have it I dunno but they have several other FS Exclusives.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: tono06
I have the Canadian, and as far I can see there are 3 differences compare to Germany released :

1. Canadian doesn't have "extended cut" word below the title
2. Canadian back cover on English
3. Canadian have 2 discs (Blu-ray, DVD + Digital Copy) looks like the Germany only have 1 disc according to pic above that there only 1 disc holder

this my Canadian released, I haven't opened it yet so can't tell about the disc holder inside :)

GL.jpg

I think the Canadian will be the same as the HMV one, as you guys can see it here :

GLUK.jpg

Reactions: carllenc
oh dear glad i got the Futureshop version, dont like the german writing on the back and also dont like the extended cut on the front either bit dissapointing the german version.

yeah im with u there chip i have the one called triple play also lol, as well as the FS version. this one is bad with the german text, well unless your german ofcourse.

im conflicted, doint like the bluray banner on the hmv steel. but also dont like the image of Hal Jordan on the front. help! which one should i buy? ps already have the hmv steel.

im conflicted, doint like the bluray banner on the hmv steel. but also dont like the image of Hal Jordan on the front. help! which one should i buy? ps already have the hmv steel.

If you already have the HMV exclusive steelbook, then the only other option is the cover with Hal Jordan. I think those were the only two covers for Green Lantern.