Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
Due to some demand for this I will open my first official a group buy here.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8140/d7ed23166378890.jpg

I will order them from sanborns site, with 50% off right now at $132 mxp (today 12/28 paypal exchange is $9.18 USD)

http://www.sanborns.com.mx/sanborns/product.asp?sku=7506013138196&subdept_id=30201&dept_id=3

Shipping to me is free :D

Postage to final destination will depend on where are you located.

USA/CAN
$171 mxp x1 -*- $195 mxp x2

Europe
$231 mxp x1 -*- $263 mxp x2

Asia
$276 mxp x1 -*- $320 mxp x2

Estimated delivery time is 20 business days, unfortunately no insurance, will be registered some countries will have track info.

*All PayPal fees on buyer
*All payments received with fees will be refunded automatically. I use this site http://ppcalc.com/ to calculate fees

Gratitude is not obligated but appreciated.

Friendly reminder this is a Region A disc on a G1 case with backcover info printed.

Request so far:
  • surfury x2 (via trade)
  • freedom88 x1
  • coltonford x1
  • lenocheck04 x2
  • Awkward x2
  • HUBMUSWELL x3 (+ 1 SP MX)
  • justintime2k x1
  • other forum x1
  • jojosheira x1
    [*]Liselotte x3
    [*]darczap x1
    [*]ash333 x1
    [*]RobertJoseph17 x3
    [*]other forum x1
    [*]sutti69 x2
    [*]jbsolo x2
    [*]BluRayJunkie x1
    [*]Sigill x2
    [*]Masterblaster x2
    [*]bluraysteel x2
    [*]biscuitnoir x2
    [*]bobino66 x1
    [*]T-1000 x1
    [*]DK06CTR x1
    [*]Henke007 x1

Edit Dec 30
No more requests.

Orders placed.

Price update
Hola,

It’s my believe I had good news for all of you!

Just hang up with the person who's helping us thru Quality Films.

SteelBook fix price will increase from $132.00 to $138.04 (tax included), if you agree this price still a bargain, today retail price at mixup $263, Blockbuster $279, forget sanborns.

Unfortunately the shipping to me now will have a cost $400 mxp (about $30 USD), remember we order 39 pieces, package will have track and insurance; I have stated to the helper that a outstanding packing is required, the minimum defect on the steels will be considerate as a return item.

In conclusion:

SteelBook change is $6.04 mxp
Local Shipping per member will be $16.67 mxp

I need to re confirm the members and ask for your payment, remember about the fees for a personal payment (cross border) check http://ppcalc.com/

I will need for members to pay:

$6.04 mxp per SteelBook ordered

and

$16.67 mxp on local shipping

payment in mexcian pesos prefered, please.

Thanks again to all for your patience and support on this situation.

Last edited:
Just got the notification to made payment BUT nonw on travel I can not make a online payment dam Mexican banks, Wednesday will pay once open bank.

Hola,

This group buy is closed since Dec. 30th, due to problems with orders cancelled by sanborns, only the copies requested & paid already will be fullfilled in the next days.

ehhhh I didn't pay yet. does that mean i didn't get in the fulfillment list? :(:ohno:

I have sent several days ago a PM about the difference on cost, lert me know if you dont have it.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

REDs will be arriving on wednesday or Thursday next week BUT I will leave on bussines trip today unitl next Thursday.

Hola,

First of all many thanks to all for the extreme patience on this very late GB.

(I have been on 3 trips the past week without any day to have rest, I had to be in a meeting last weekend and back home on Sunday afternoon, was able to watch Giants over Pats (sweet, sweet!!), then from Monday to Wednesday travel to a shut way meeting from 8 to 19 hrs, but here I am honoring my commit to this GB).

I would like to say that we have succes on this one but is not, I recieved the package late today at the office and bring it with me to inspect every single copy so I have the following:

1.- 19 copies present a mayor paint scratch so will be returned.
here some example

2.- 12 copies present some kind/level of scratch, here the pics to choose from hope some of you can find one that can fulfill your hard collector expectations, I tag them from 1 to 11, here 12.

3.- The 8 mint copies will be assigned on the order requested:

1.- surfury x2 (via trade)
2.- freedom88 x1
3.- coltonford x1
4.- lenocheck04 x2
5 .- Awkward x2

For those not interested on any of the 12 your refund will be done once I recieve the proper refund of the helper and transfered to paypal account, again I call for the last time on your patience ,I will return all the money as soon as I can.

Sorry for not be able to get you the level of quality you deserve on this metter this time.

Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.