Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
Due to some demand for this I will open my first official a group buy here.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8140/d7ed23166378890.jpg

I will order them from sanborns site, with 50% off right now at $132 mxp (today 12/28 paypal exchange is $9.18 USD)

http://www.sanborns.com.mx/sanborns/product.asp?sku=7506013138196&subdept_id=30201&dept_id=3

Shipping to me is free :D

Postage to final destination will depend on where are you located.

USA/CAN
$171 mxp x1 -*- $195 mxp x2

Europe
$231 mxp x1 -*- $263 mxp x2

Asia
$276 mxp x1 -*- $320 mxp x2

Estimated delivery time is 20 business days, unfortunately no insurance, will be registered some countries will have track info.

*All PayPal fees on buyer
*All payments received with fees will be refunded automatically. I use this site http://ppcalc.com/ to calculate fees

Gratitude is not obligated but appreciated.

Friendly reminder this is a Region A disc on a G1 case with backcover info printed.

Request so far:
  • surfury x2 (via trade)
  • freedom88 x1
  • coltonford x1
  • lenocheck04 x2
  • Awkward x2
  • HUBMUSWELL x3 (+ 1 SP MX)
  • justintime2k x1
  • other forum x1
  • jojosheira x1
    [*]Liselotte x3
    [*]darczap x1
    [*]ash333 x1
    [*]RobertJoseph17 x3
    [*]other forum x1
    [*]sutti69 x2
    [*]jbsolo x2
    [*]BluRayJunkie x1
    [*]Sigill x2
    [*]Masterblaster x2
    [*]bluraysteel x2
    [*]biscuitnoir x2
    [*]bobino66 x1
    [*]T-1000 x1
    [*]DK06CTR x1
    [*]Henke007 x1

Edit Dec 30
No more requests.

Orders placed.

Price update
Hola,

It’s my believe I had good news for all of you!

Just hang up with the person who's helping us thru Quality Films.

SteelBook fix price will increase from $132.00 to $138.04 (tax included), if you agree this price still a bargain, today retail price at mixup $263, Blockbuster $279, forget sanborns.

Unfortunately the shipping to me now will have a cost $400 mxp (about $30 USD), remember we order 39 pieces, package will have track and insurance; I have stated to the helper that a outstanding packing is required, the minimum defect on the steels will be considerate as a return item.

In conclusion:

SteelBook change is $6.04 mxp
Local Shipping per member will be $16.67 mxp

I need to re confirm the members and ask for your payment, remember about the fees for a personal payment (cross border) check http://ppcalc.com/

I will need for members to pay:

$6.04 mxp per SteelBook ordered

and

$16.67 mxp on local shipping

payment in mexcian pesos prefered, please.

Thanks again to all for your patience and support on this situation.

Last edited:
Hola,

RED returns will be sent to México City today or tomorrow and will get my refund to forward it to all of you.

Packages will be sent tomrrow to all I owe.

Have been saturated at the office. But I'm taking care as type to label all packages and possibe be able get to postal office today, will do my best.

I was just thinking, why not just buy from the store, then pick a really nice copies then have the damaged ones refunded after a few days? that's something I would do with FS since it was delivered damaged anyways...

This is a very hard to find locally.

I have made a city trip to many stores not so luck and the ones found have shrink wrap teared out of worst damages that the ones recieved, I don't have purchase reciept to go to stores and change them.

This is a very hard to find locally.

I have made a city trip to many stores not so luck and the ones found have shrink wrap teared out of worst damages that the ones recieved, I don't have purchase reciept to go to stores and change them.

ah my friend, that is hard work if that is the case! very limited release! thanks for the help in getting them for us! Hopefully they find more copies!
cheers!

RED packages left on postal office at 8:20 am today (Feb 15)

biscuitnoir
bluraysteel
justintime2k
jbsolo
surfury
Liselotte
BluRayJunkie
freedom88
DK06CTR

I will go back later to pick up Register Codes and left others.

For those who ask for a fixed custom declaration value, Mexican postal office no longer uses the customs declaration, since January, don’t know why, forms are not available anymore at postal offices

Last edited:
Rest of the packages left on postal offcie today but will leave tomorrow (Feb 16) those reach the pick up due time (only in México :emb:)

RobertJoseph17
lenocheck04 (+ Tangled)
Awkward
jbsolo
Liselotte
justintime2k
HUBMUSWELL

All packages are registered
Estimated time of arrival is 20 business days
Track of package is available until leaves México here, for UK tracking will work on postal office web site, don't know if other countries will work too.

icon4.gif

For those who ask for a fixed custom declaration value, Mexican postal office no longer uses the customs declaration, since January, don’t know why, forms are not available anymore at postal offices, this is out of my hands.
icon4.gif

To all that I owe a refund I'm worknig out to send it in few days.

Last edited:
To those that did not get one, I have sent you a PM on a possible solution for you and be able to get you a copy.

Reactions: sutti69
Status
Not open for further replies.