Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: November 28th, 2014
List Price: $1080 NTD
Buy Link: JSDVD.com
Guardians of the Galaxy.jpg

Last edited:
so basically corner of a steel would be missing a straight line of paint on the corner ? If all copies are the same than it's similar to Frozen, so many Imperfect copies...

I email them today coz I want to order a copy they said they are OOS at the moment but depends probably if other customers are ok with the slight defect then will be back in stock. I think this happened with a popular release before (I just can't remember which one) and they inform customers if they are atill willing to buy the product before shipment. Yup, kudos to jsdvd for being upfront.
Lion King was one i remember.

My contact checked his whole stock for that issue mentioned earlier and out of all his stock, many copies there was only 1 copy that had the issue... so not all stock has the small damage shown in the picture...
I will just keep mine sealed so I will never know. That picture was just an example of the issue. Doesn't mean they would all be in the same spot or for that matter in the corner. Whoever was packing them could of told JSDVD what they saw.

I am always excited the most when I get my packages from Taiwan...when I told my contact about the issue of the steel, it was all wrapped and ready to ship, he was kind enough to reopen the package and inspect more in depth each copies that I ordered... I think it's no secret that I have a deep love for Taiwan Steels...

they should have been clever and release ''Awesome Mix Vol.1'' and also ''Awesome Mix Vol.2'' as 2 different steels, would have been a great way for us to want both editions...

I only ask because the NORTH AMERICAN version has the tape-like inside art....so when someone says "WWA", I'm not sure which version that is.
Going by the past Disney/Marvel steels... You had the North American releases (US/Canada) and then the rest of the world. NA should have the cassette art on the inside and everyone else should have the Zavvi art if they follow the same pattern

Going by the past Disney/Marvel steels... You had the North American releases (US/Canada) and then the rest of the world. NA should have the cassette art on the inside and everyone else should have the Zavvi art if they follow the same pattern
Thanks! I prefer that one, so i'm cool with that.

Last edited: