tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So if the Tripack is going to include a free gift which is going to include a storage box, which I can only assume is going to be similar to that of Frozen, then this is going to make shipping very awkward and possibly bump up the price too!
So be it. Ironic, though, that the free gift becomes a burden and no longer free!!:LOL::rofl:
Oh, well!:p

Reactions: Marina Blue
Every time this thread comes up its like

giphy.gif

I totally lost all of my anticipation for this. I don't care how awesome their previous releases was. First they let down their domestic collectors, whats a joke with being
a forum only in chinese language and selling then most of the release out of the country and then to be quiet for months with not even a sentence in which stage they
are with production and product, for this price, its a joke. They don't got a special status to me. When zavvi would do it that way someone would have already wrote a letter
to the consumer advice center :cautious: I know its only a Steelbook yadayada but I'm a collector and my hobbies are my world so stfu o_O

Every time this thread comes up its like

giphy.gif

I totally lost all of my anticipation for this. I don't care how awesome their previous releases was. First they let down their domestic collectors, whats a joke with being
a forum only in chinese language and selling then most of the release out of the country and then to be quiet for months with not even a sentence in which stage they
are with production and product, for this price, its a joke. They don't got a special status to me. When zavvi would do it that way someone would have already wrote a letter
to the consumer advice center :cautious: I know its only a Steelbook yadayada but I'm a collector and my hobbies are my world so stfu o_O

WTF are you crying about? The only thing that is in Chinese that effects the over all design is the 1/4 slip....oh and Blu Fans does not sell internationally to begin with. If you want one of their releases you are S.O.L unless you Ebay or get in on a group buy hosted by a friendly Chinese resident willing to help out the folks outside China. With that in mind you should just be thankful that there is any English language on their releases at all buddy.

Last edited:
WTF are you crying about? The only thing that is in Chinese that effects the over all design is the 1/4 slip....oh and Blu Fans does not sell internationally to begin with. If you want one of their releases you are S.O.L unless you Ebay or get in on a group buy hosted by a friendly Chinese resident willing to help out the folks outside China. With that in mind you should just be thankful that there is any English language on their releases at all buddy.

Maybe you misread my post I don't know but I never said anything about language or design!? I don't care about english on BF releases because I buy those to collect and not to watch. I actually love the chinese language on their designs :drool:
And yes they don't sell internationally, sorry that I not clearly said that they reduced the amount of copies in the GB for domestic collectors. It does not affect me but it gives the whole situation
another bitter taste and I felt thats not right for the people who actually are Chinese and missed out because of that.

Reactions: Chenhao