tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree, I didn't join the GB here for that I thought I could grab it at Blufans forum. Guess I am deadly wrong...
Less than 50 copies of two versions for the local market, what a joke:)

Is there a explanation why they handle it like this and not split it like other retailers with parts for local and international?!

Nope. I haven't heard any explanation from Blufans so far.
And btw, Blufans also stated in the post that all copies of R&G and 1/4 slips for the local market are numbered after #700, lol...

Don't make sense to me since I can't see what the reason is. If the money comes from local or international its the same money so no arguable reason.
Must feel bad to see a local company exclude their own peoples or rate international collectors over local collectors. Really a bad move when theres no good reason behind.

Don't make sense to me since I can't see what the reason is. If the money comes from local or international its the same money so no arguable reason.
Must feel bad to see a local company exclude their own peoples or rate international collectors over local collectors. Really a bad move when theres no good reason behind.
Yes, it really sucks and I don't understand either.
Interesting tho, after all 50 copies had been sold out, certain third party seller on Taobao(Chinese version of eBay) listed 5 copies of R&G steelbook for sale at a high price, when there is a one copy purchase limitation on Blufans forum member:)
Imagine how I feel when I saw these pics from this seller:)
屏幕快照 2015-07-11 下午5.36.53.png
屏幕快照 2015-07-11 下午5.37.05.png 屏幕快照 2015-07-11 下午5.37.17.png

Last edited:
It was between R&G or UE....and judging by the photos I'm pretty happy with my choice.

Of course the UE could possibly look better as well...just didn't like the choice of coverart used.

Reactions: harry
Wow, now that I know the reverse has the group artwork shot in CRYSTAL CLARITY looks like this is the one i'll be keeping ! One lenti and one stunning non-lenti printed reverse. Thumbs up from me.