Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D & 4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Steelbook - 4K Steelbook - Steelbook + T-shirt bundle
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

11464330-1644499618047587.jpg

11464330-1754499364962586.jpg 11464330-2814499618197239.jpg 11464330-1014499618299416.jpg
11464330-1454479916445904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh i like that. Not seen that yet

@Noodles you seen this?

A darker feel of the film but I do really like that

Might have to get that to match my current framed poster

All you could see is my reflection with the light on

View attachment 308283
Yep, it's very cool! I saw it posted by the artist (Matt Ferguson) on Twitter yesterday and it's apparently "the first of a few" GOTG2 posters he's worked on, so we should have some more to look forward to soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The design to beat (lol) . . ........................................................................... or the almost Tyler Stout style of this one:-

Silhouette artwork for the inside (?):-

.To be serious for a minute my personal favourite (for the non-lenticular release) remains this for the FRONT (without title):-
guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2_poster_goldposter_com_71.jpg@0o_0l_800w_80q.jpg

. .. and this for the BACK (in keeping with the Walkman theme of the first steelbook for the first film:-

http://movieweb.com/guardians-of-galaxy-2-poster-mixtapes/

I expect I'm alone in liking these two posters instead of the busy character studies but that's the way I roll and as with DOCTOR STRANGE I feel that one of the other character-filled colourful posters would look better on a future release . . . maybe on a depth lenticular.

Last edited:
Reactions: robbodoc
Yep, it's very cool! I saw it posted by the artist (Matt Ferguson) on Twitter yesterday and it's apparently "the first of a few" GOTG2 posters he's worked on, so we should have some more to look forward to soon.

Ohhhhh interesting

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I think they will announce the steelbook after midnight, I'm guessing by the time I come out the cinema I will have an email that this is live

I did call this a few pages back...... :D

It was obvious they was gona do a guardian Box, they always do themed boxes for marvel filmS

They will still do a steel which i imagine will go live at midnight or lunchtime tomorrow

Hopefully usual price of GBP 24.99 and no more than the sterling equivalent of the 35 EURO price of the French steelbook.

Going to be available everywhere including Germany, Italy, Nordic countries (22 quid + 2.50 P&P) etc.

Last edited:
if the steel was too look like the poster then I'd be happy and wouldn't need a premium edition. It would also go well with BF's steel.

portrait_incredible.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
No idea, but with the way things have been going it wouldn't surprise me if it's close to the £30 mark... especially if it includes 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 4K, 20K, VR etc. :rofl:

Nah all marvels are £24.99 and they haven't done 4K yet

Should be £24.99 with a 3D disc

Unless they pull the old bullsh*t move and you can only buy with a zbox for £50 but they ain't that stupid anymore. The backlash would ruin them​

Just look for the most minimalistic artwork that has something to do with the film, that no one really wants and that will be the artwork we get.
We all know that we have to wait for BF to release the edition we want. I'll be buying this as a stop gap and then use it as a door stop once I have the BF edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
makes sense to have the pre-order date the same as the release date in cinemas. I'm watching Vol 1 tonight in prep for it