Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind, was able to get it through. Full slip looks amazing.

Is that a hard acrylic case that you have the steelbook in?
Or is it one of those plastic boxes that you have to fold together?

If it's acrylic, I'm just curious where they come from and what they cost.

Thanks in advance.

Is it just me or does the back of the Double lenti look absolute garbage with Groot just randomly plonked on? In fact all characters seem strangely arranged. Oh well, still looking forward to getting the steel and contents
That Baby Groot ruins the back lenti. Very pleased they switched the images around
Yeah, mentioned that a month ago when I saw the mock-up. Shame they kept it like that just to put groot in.
Other side of the double lenti looks great though!

Re: Ultimate Edition.
The front lenti looks amazing indeed. The colors are beautiful, the image is crisp, and the depth is remarkable. Really really well done.
But the back lenti ruins it. Star Lord looks like he had one too many drinks and is about to tip over. Baby Groot just hovers in the air. And the legs or rather the whole pose of Rocket looks plain weird to me. Too bad Blufans weren't allowed to use any other artwork.

The front lenti looks amazing indeed. The colors are beautiful, the image is crisp, and the depth is remarkable. Really really well done.
But the back lenti ruins it. Star Lord looks like he had one too many drinks and is about to tip over. Baby Groot just hovers in the air. And the legs or rather the whole pose of Rocket looks plain weird to me. Too bad Blufans weren't allowed to use any other artwork.

Is lenti back also with sharpness and depth?

The whole movie was weird due to overdose of humour, weirdness of the characters and the dialogues pushing it to close to a 15 rating. Chris Pratt looked hypnotised for a fair amount of time in this film lol. So I don't mind the weird artwork on the back. :)

Sh*t, I need to pick my double lenti from post office tomorrow, got a card today with photo taken from the package probably by customs. Grrr like it wasn´t expensive already....

So they are in Germany now :hungry:

been carded today waiting at post office and tracking last night had not updated since 9th lol
just goes to show the chinese don't bother updating the tracking as i suspected

basil :thumbs:

edit
correction the tracking has still not updated now :rolleyes:
still thinks it in shanghai :hilarious:

Destination Country - United Kingdom(Royal Mail) - Unable To Track

Sorry, the tracking number you submitted was unable to track.
1.The carrier has no online tracking capability for this specific shipping method; please feel free to contact the carrier for other tracking options. For instance, you may visit their official website and find "Contact Us" page, email or dial their hotline for help.
2.Sorry, we are unable to identify the shipping carrier for this number. Please designate manually. If you want to add a new carrier or new tracking number format; please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to add more carriers.
Destination Country -
Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 164 ms
2017-11-09 18:52
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai Post Express logistics to Shanghai Hutai Road car Transfer Station

2017-11-08 22:43
Shanghai, Courier Bulk receiving office has received (name of the Collector: 01, Tel:)

Last edited: