Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
I think the rocket slip is the worst.. I mean common, whats this sh1t, front is maybe good enough for an art card but the back looks like deadpool making doodles all over the chalkboard or some crap like that..
James May GIF by DriveTribe
Have you seen the film? All these posters are how the film was marketed. I like the chalkboard rocket art. Goes well with the front as a whole. This set needed a slip like that, a bit moody and darker than the previous 2. The film is centred around him so I’m glad we get a rocket slip

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Not so keen on the steelbook itself. Will manta or weet be doing this one?
Same! I'm hoping to snag a Manta GoTG Vol.3 steelbook when they release their version.

As I display all my steelbooks on shelves facing out, and prefer the WWA steel over this super desaturated steel cover

Yeah. And the Steelbook will always come out about 10% darker. But I feel like I have to close out the trilogy with Blufans.

By the way, any news of the Group Buy date?

Reactions: alaminblah
looking forward to complete the trilogy with blufans. bummed it wont be like the ultimate editions of vol1 and 2 with the awesome mix and 3d blu.

Reactions: yeslek
shame there will be no 1/4 slip :(
Question blufans haven't done a 1/4
In about 2 years now, why do people keep saying the same old stuff???
They are not going to change now they make more money from the usual 3 types dl sl fs!
No matter how many times you ask?

Basil :thumbs:

Question blufans haven't done a 1/4
In about 2 years now, why do people keep saying the same old stuff???
They are not going to change now they make more money from the usual 3 types dl sl fs!
No matter how many times you ask?

Basil :thumbs:
they did one for 1+2, so it only makes sense to ask for one for the third just to keep the set complete... novamedia done a slim lenti for john wick 4 too although they long swapped to the thicker lenti full slips

they should care more tbh..

they did one for 1+2, so it only makes sense to ask for one for the third just to keep the set complete... novamedia done a slim lenti for john wick 4 too although they long swapped to the thicker lenti full slips

they should care more tbh..

care care they are simply making more money and you want to ask them to make less :hilarious:
where do you think they are going to go?

care care they are simply making more money and you want to ask them to make less :hilarious:
where do you think they are going to go?
yes its called customer care and leads to long term benefits.. its really not that hard to understand lol

but im putting your sorry ass on the ignore list as you seem to be an obnoxious person that has yet to post something remotely useful

Unfortunately I missed John's on bd forum, it was 70$ USD shipping Included, all fee's included. Release date is in January

Last edited by a moderator: