Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I missed John's on bd forum, it was 70$ USD shipping Included, all fee's included. Release date is in January
You mean kevin lol January is also unlikely now tbh. Gatsby is midway, Prestige has barely started, and there's still Doctor Strange 2 left to go before GOTG3 will be ready to ship out.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean kevin lol January is also unlikely now tbh. Gatsby is midway, Prestige has barely started, and there's still Doctor Strange 2 left to go before GOTG3 will be ready to ship out.
Right, John is the top dog at else where, this Wreck guy is gonna go for 99$ or more before shipping and paypal fees, I think his greed is inviting competition, maybe I'm wrong, maybe WRECK will host a group buy for 70$ USD all fee's included, and cows will sprout wings

Right, John is the top dog at else where, this Wreck guy is gonna go for 99$ or more before shipping and paypal fees, I think his greed is inviting competition, maybe I'm wrong, maybe WRECK will host a group buy for 70$ USD all fee's included, and cows will sprout wings
its pretty funny Hi-Def Ninja won't allow else where's to even be posted in txt hahaha, pathetic

its pretty funny Hi-Def Ninja won't allow else where's to even be posted in txt hahaha, pathetic

is there not some sort of anti Monopoly law prohibiting blocking the name of a competing website?

am I the only one that knows the Hi-Def Ninja is blocking their competitions name from even being txt'd on the website?

hahahaha, ! SUCK IT!

banned ban GIF

Man this guy is straight comedy… love it.

99 huh? I still got Strange on the shop at $73. A whopping $3 more with free shipping and my vips got it cheaper then anywhere on the internet… sorry you can’t type the name of sites where it’s about true drama. It’s done to avoid having to wake up and read spewed crap like this that used to happen daily.

And I love the “before shipping fees” comment as if Blufans sales here haven’t been free shipping here for what … ever ? No hidden fees on Blufans here the shipping is factored in.

“Right, John is the top dog at else where, this Wreck guy is gonna go for 99$ or more before shipping and paypal fees, I think his greed is inviting competition, maybe I'm wrong, maybe WRECK will host a group buy for 70$ USD all fee's included, and cows will sprout wings”

That John guy is
Ronald Mcdonald Clown GIF

Before you'll get edition there it'll be 2025 and that tier who gets first chance at edition is biggest joke there is...
Clown fiesta there >.<.

Reactions: Lenny Nero