Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
There are plenty of people here who dont ass kiss and have disagreements that never get banned. Then their is you, the guy who came and tried to spread fake news , got proven wrong as the price still stood when you wrote it all ... (dr strange on shop at 73... not 99 + shipping+fees) ... went on a tirade , was rude and disrespectful .... to uhhhh, an owner of a private site? Please come to my house and be rude at my door and see what would happen in real life .... then you wonder why that would get you a ban on the internet on a private site? .... then GOTG gets posted for same exact price and you come back with this garbage of a response.

too much. lol
so you consider this site the private door to your house now?

There are plenty of people here who dont ass kiss and have disagreements that never get banned. Then their is you, the guy who came and tried to spread fake news , got proven wrong as the price still stood when you wrote it all ... (dr strange on shop at 73... not 99 + shipping+fees) ... went on a tirade , was rude and disrespectful .... to uhhhh, an owner of a private site? Please come to my house and be rude at my door and see what would happen in real life .... then you wonder why that would get you a ban on the internet on a private site? .... then GOTG gets posted for same exact price and you come back with this garbage of a response.

too much. lol
@Wreck,, Sorry I took the bait and Meme Slapped him,,, went back to delete and was already gone,, I blame being full of drugs after 2 back surgeries...

Reactions: DarrenZCanada