Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
Right, John is the top dog at else where, this Wreck guy is gonna go for 99$ or more before shipping and paypal fees, I think his greed is inviting competition, maybe I'm wrong, maybe WRECK will host a group buy for 70$ USD all fee's included, and cows will sprout wings

can someone block this clueless tool //

>> DL snagged, cheers Wreck - hope you enjoy your new Christmas wings :)

Reactions: Wreck
No worries. Was just curious as to how the steel will look like
Blufans steels don't always make it out into the wild before they're released, so we may not get pics before they've been shipped. Knowing blufans though, it'll be full gloss with an embossed title. Possible they may emboss the characters too.

Reactions: alaminblah
Blufans steels don't always make it out into the wild before they're released, so we may not get pics before they've been shipped. Knowing blufans though, it'll be full gloss with an embossed title. Possible they may emboss the characters too.

God I hope not :vomit:

yep just Ban people everytime they say something that isn't a ass kissing comment
There are plenty of people here who dont ass kiss and have disagreements that never get banned. Then their is you, the guy who came and tried to spread fake news , got proven wrong as the price still stood when you wrote it all ... (dr strange on shop at 73... not 99 + shipping+fees) ... went on a tirade , was rude and disrespectful .... to uhhhh, an owner of a private site? Please come to my house and be rude at my door and see what would happen in real life .... then you wonder why that would get you a ban on the internet on a private site? .... then GOTG gets posted for same exact price and you come back with this garbage of a response.

too much. lol