Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
So just to be clear, if we bought this from the HDN shop, we might not get notification of tracking, correct? It just arrives, yes?
It doesn't matter where you bought it from, as blufans ship all orders direct. So it's nothing to do with the host. Blufans are very inconsistent with tracking. Sometimes it's provided when it's shipped, others you get it and it's been en route for a week, others you never get it, and it randomly turns up at your door.

Absolutely f**king incredible

That lenti is ridiculously good and the steel looks amazing. Also that booklet seems perfect.

This is how Manta lentis should be
I don't love the images used on the slip/steel, but the quality does seem to be there in all fairness. Also, it's odd there's no jacket on the booklet when there was on DS2/Gatsby/Prestige.

Blufans fanboys...
I don't like the steelbook itself, too dark, not because it's poorly made, but because the image was poorly chosen.
Booklets should be horizontal, better for images, if they have no text.

• Haha
Reactions: GrimmReapah
Blufans fanboys...
I don't like the steelbook itself, too dark, not because it's poorly made, but because the image was poorly chosen.
Booklets should be horizontal, better for images, if they have no text.
See thats my fear, but the more i see of it, its looking really vibrant so reserving judgement until its in hand

See thats my fear, but the more i see of it, its looking really vibrant so reserving judgement until its in hand
Both previous parts had at least two awesome steelbooks, so I'm hoping there will be another one later...