Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by a moderator:
so when they say that the ES version is limited to 1000 copies, what they mean is that there are 1000 copies in the world that don't have that awesome slip? its also numbered to remind you how unlucky we are :(

Numbered? This Taiwan release? Sorry I don't see that anywhere on my copies. Or are you referring to the UK edition?

I only ordered with YA because I had some store credit, I've never known them not to be able to source a TW release before.

Even if they don't, will probably be able to pick this up from ebay around cost in a couple of months, as is the trend at the moment with Taiwan steels.

I havent been in this thread yet, however seeing that slip I think I have missed out here! Easily my favourite i've seen!

The 3d looks a bit funny though, like only Hansel is 3D in this movie and nothing else is :hilarious:

I havent been in this thread yet, however seeing that slip I think I have missed out here! Easily my favourite i've seen!

The 3d looks a bit funny though, like only Hansel is 3D in this movie and nothing else is :hilarious:

You haven't missed out.
I just ordered one about 1 hour ago, from YesAsia.
They ship internationally for free.
I had to after seeing that slip - I couldn't resist

Reactions: DJ IXS
I only ordered with YA because I had some store credit, I've never known them not to be able to source a TW release before.

Even if they don't, will probably be able to pick this up from ebay around cost in a couple of months, as is the trend at the moment with Taiwan steels.

Sadly you may be right...... regardless of how cool this slip looks.

Yeslek mentioned that he was charged at a later point, if you take this into consideration, both prices seem comparable. Although I could be wrong. Feel free to correct me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

FYI , she ;) :)

and yeah, the shipping amount isnt given until a few days after the orders been palced (sneaky/shady) but works out about £33 GPB if thats any help :)

Whoops, my bad. Yeah, YA are about £35odd. So not much in it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

no worries :)

shame they cost so much really...then again, had I been able to get the ES version for £27 and then had to double dip for the 3D disc at another £17, this £33 STILL works out cheaper....oddly

Looks like my package is stuck in customs based on the tracking data :(

19-06-2013 14:15 National Hub Received and processed
19-06-2013 09:00 International Hub Forwarded for UK processing
17-06-2013 21:25 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance
17-06-2013 21:24 International Hub Received in destination country
15-06-2013 09:30 TAIPEI INT AMF Forwarded for export
14-06-2013 20:45 Delivery Agent - TAIWAN Collected from customer

If this is true I will have deny it and order at yesasia.

hey, can anyone from UK who have used JSDVD before say how long it usually take for delivery?
All I can gather from the tracking is it was on a flight to UK 2 days ago, nothing since and I'm curious to see if the 'attempted deivery' card left today might be for this

Last edited:
That means its cleared customs. You should be fine. Either today or Friday at the latest for final delivery.

Yes, you're lucky - no charges. Mine has been stuck in customs for 5 days now, with charges to pay. It pretty much happens every time with JSDVD packages. Can't remember the last time I wasn't charged. It makes buying Taiwanese steels crazy expensive. :rolleyes:

Reactions: lgans316
hey, can anyone from UK who have used JSDVD before say how long it usually take for delivery?

About 4-5 days if it's EMS and it's not handed to customs for inspection. You can track EMS shipments here:

http://www.track-trace.com/post

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Well, i'm NEVER charged when i buy at yesasia. :) so far, at least.

No, I've never been charged when buying from YesAsia. They're far more customs-friendly than JSDVD.

Reactions: yeslek