Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by a moderator:
:oohyeah:ME TO 3 on the way to me . I think this will be a good steel to have .

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

:scat::Asian steelbooks rock

That slip looks fantastic, if I kept my Steelooks sealed I would definitely go for this one. I wish UK studios would be more inventive with slips. We just seem to get the plain, standard fold over j-cards. Fox are the only ones who do anything interesting with them.

just completed my shipping payment on this...not impressed at the way the JSDVD site works out payments - charging for item then charging for shipping a few days later....had I not wanted this steel so much (this artwork with 3D which only Asian countries seem to offer) then I would have told them where to stick it. Thought I was getting a bargain being charged just under £25 for the steel...but no, add another £9 to that :(

Least its pretty looking enough. Still would have preferred to have been told about the postage before ordering

Just got my copy today. Probably the quickest shipment i've received from them thus far. But I gotta say this is one of the nicest slips i've seen in awhile. Korea has it's hands full cause I dont see them matching this slip.

can someone confirm,maybe from the back slip if this contains a 7.1 english dts hd master audio...the u.s. version has english 5.1 dolby truehd audio.

p.s.
it looks like from the back slipcover that in the specs,it has 5.1 dolby truehd audio.but at the bottom,there's a logo for 7.1 dts hd master audio...maybe someone can play and see if it truly is the same audio track available in the U.S.

Last edited:
Thanks guys...:thumbs:

I think this is defiantly the one to get. :D

Don't think Korea can top this baby...:naughty:

Last edited:
Post No 132 buddy. There are pictures of this baby opened and showing back artwork..:thumbs:

cheers bud, I've been checking all day waiting for images showing the back artwork and thought the picture's on this page was the first one's posted . It never even crossed my mind to even go back a page. I wish I'd got this one now instead of the UK ES one with it having the 3D version included.