Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by a moderator:
Tsk, FM, told you last night, you shrugged me off, lol!

I have been avoiding TW steels like the plague the past 1-2 months, but this takes the slip-game to a new level. I love the words drip down like blood, as part of the slip. Wicked...

Now, no one is gonna be able to make a "home-made" one of this like the one we recently saw on ebay for TS FNAC, lol. Well done, Taiwan!

Reactions: MK50 and chanfm
Tsk, FM, told you last night, you shrugged me off, lol!

I have been avoiding TW steels like the plague the past 1-2 months, but this takes the slip-game to a new level. I love the words drip down like blood, as part of the slip. Wicked...

Now, no one is gonna be able to make a "home-made" one of this like the one we recently saw on ebay for TS FNAC, lol. Well done, Taiwan!

Well I couldn't agree more on the TW steels. The Hobbit was the last one I purchased and pretty much passed over the last 3. Even Korean steels i'm taking a pass on recently. Can't say I will entirely stay away though since Iron Man 3 is a definite and I kept my pre order on this one as well. Too bad I wasn't isn't collecting steels back than when I started buying BD's. Oh the collection I would've obtained if I had. :rolleyes:

how do u see its 77 left?

Just put the quantities you want to check in basket, then update the basket if the products marked with *** , that mean it don't exist in desired quantity in their stock. Now only 9 left on Jsdvd.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Mine shipped:LOL: