Completed Haven (Season 5) [ENDED]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
1077575_912998025394231_4488960949792308219_o.jpg

Syfy's one-hour drama series Haven, starring Emily Rose (Jericho, Brothers and Sisters) is based on the novella The Colorado Kid from renowned author Stephen King. The series follows the shrewd and confident FBI agent Audrey Parker (Rose) as she arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine on a routine case. Before long, her natural curiosity lands her in the epicenter of activity in this curious enclave, which turns out to be a longtime refuge for people that are affected by a range of supernatural afflictions. The truth about Audrey's mysterious past (which she can't fully remember) starts to come out as well.

As the townspeople's dormant abilities begin to express themselves, Audrey helps keep these forces at bay while discovering the many secrets of Haven — including one surrounding her own surprising connections to this extraordinary place.

The impressive creative team behind Haven includes showrunner Scott Shepherd (Tru Calling, The Dead Zone) who is joined by E1 Entertainment's John Morayniss (Hung, Copper) Noreen Halpern (Hung, Copper), Laszlo Barna (The Bridge) and Michael Rosenberg (Hung, The Riches) as well as his partners, Executive Producers Lloyd Segan and Shawn Piller (The Dead Zone, Wildfire, Greek). The pilot was written by Sam Ernst (The Dead Zone) and Jim Dunn (The Dead Zone) who will also serve as executive producers on the series.

Attachments

• haven.jpg
    haven.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the first episode last night (PVR'ed) and thought it was pretty good. Hopefully going to watch the next 3 episodes today

Cheers
CrashKelly

Crash, yeah kind of reminds me of a blend of X-Files and Eastwick (short-lived show about a group of witches in a beach town)...

Crash, yeah kind of reminds me of a blend of X-Files and Eastwick (short-lived show about a group of witches in a beach town)...

Watched another episode last night, the one with the butterflies, and still thought it was good, but also found it a bit predictable as it followed the same "Okay it is this person doing it ...... no wait it is this person ....... wrong again it was actually this person"

Again, entertaining, cool stuff going on, but I hope the 3rd and 4th episodes change it up a little.

What is this X-files you speak of ;)

jk

Cheers
CrashKelly

OK WTF is up with this show anyway? I knew nothing about it even tho it's being filmed about 30 minutes away from me. I'm reading it was based on a Stephen King novel. Well last night I saw a preview of season 2 and I thought it was a trailer for the remake of Stephen King's IT. Is each season gonna be based on a different King novel. I'm on board now.

yes, based on a stephen king novel or short story

think of it as the x files in Haven lol

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

OK WTF is up with this show anyway? I knew nothing about it even tho it's being filmed about 30 minutes away from me. I'm reading it was based on a Stephen King novel. Well last night I saw a preview of season 2 and I thought it was a trailer for the remake of Stephen King's IT. Is each season gonna be based on a different King novel. I'm on board now.

look at 2 posts above you, look at the poster

look at 2 posts above you, look at the poster

What about it? Is "the colorado kid" a collection of short stories? I guess what I was wondering is why does season 2 look like it's based on "IT" but they still tote the series as being based on this Colorado Kid dealio. I stoped reading King a long time ago, around the time of the Bachman/King collaberation with himself with "Desperation". I'm a little outta the loop but am still interested. Oh ya, and "IT" took place in Derry not Haven, not that that matters, hahaha.